Advanced controls have disappeared when posting

The font size, font type, bold, italic, add picture, add video etc options have all disappeared on me. Now in normal and advanced mode there is only the box to type in and nothing above it. I don't think it's a problem on my end. Could you please confirm if this is a problem. Thanks

Under Settings, find General Settings. Go down the page about halfway to Thread Display Options.

Did you have a paid membership?

Under Settings, find General Settings. Go down the page about halfway to Thread Display Options.

Did you have a paid membership?

Since it appears to be only affecting me I did some more troubleshooting. I went to "Settings/General Settings/Miscellaneous Settings/Message Editor Interface and it's set to the "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing". I am using Firefox with all add-ons disabled (Safe-Mode) and I still see nothing but the empty text box. It still parses links etc and tirns them into hypertext but no options of any kind.

I did indeed have a Gold Membership for two years but it expired and I haven't renewed. It expired a few months ago. I'm quite computer literate and this has me stumped but I will try another browser etc to rule out a Firefox problem. I haven't tried that yet...

I tried a different browser and sure enough the controls reappeared. Thanks for the help. Problem is on my end. I'll get it fixed...:)

Computers are not transparent! I'm glad you worked it out. :)

I'm on Chrome and I haven't been hit by most of the software glitches over the past few months.

Back