• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Adventure Sworn Explorer 1

I have for sale an Explorer with Red Box Elder Burl Handles with thin Black Micarta Liners. Knife is 01 Tool steel and comes with Sheath and matching firesteel. In amazing condition. Has the "dark heat treat finish" and is a Scandi Grind. $250 shipped. Paypal USA only.10464077_10101615593050611_8409309922642537491_n.jpg

Do you know what the handle size on this one? ?/5
Also, do you know the blade thickness? They made them in a few different widths.

If it is 4/5 and 1/8" thick I will take it.

I'm sorry I do not know, but on the order form it says: Standard Handle Contour. I believe based on their FAQ it would be 4/5

No worries, Do you know the blade thickness? If you could send a picture of the knife from the top, that would be helpful too.

If it is 1/8 thick I would like to take it but if it is 5/32 you can have it. Obviously the seller can choose to give me dibs or reserve his right to sell to whomever he wants. :)

I will let Vernal2014 take this one. Thanks for fielding my questions Jerms731

Vernal2014 let me know your email and I’ll send you the details if your interested.

sorry everyone it already sold, will take a look at my stock tomorrow to see if I have anything else I can post for sale. Thanks!

Back