• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Adventure Sworn Mountaneer, Gray Wolf Woodlore Clone --Price Drops--

Adventure Sworn Mountaineer: o1 tool steel, 9/64" thick (no longer an option), dark curly maple scales with green liners. Chestnut brown sheath, no dangler or firesteel loop.

Like new, used once to make a single featherstick and cut a piece of paper when I got it. $355...$315 shipped

No Trades but I'm open to reasonable offers, PM me.... If you want additional pictures, just ask. Payment via Paypal (+4%). Thanks for looking!

image_zpszbcmftvb.jpeg

image_zpsubheqtsw.jpeg

image_zpscvmb8ane.jpg

image_zpsm1ntgoax.jpeg

image_zpsji56m1fb.jpeg

image_zpshbkp2wod.jpg

image_zpswmpf79gz.jpeg

image_zpsm8hpwwgy.jpeg

image_zpsufsel6ue.jpeg

image_zpsshcdbfoi.jpeg

image_zpsrm7exuhp.jpg

Lightly used Autine Polished hunter's axe:
Light use, has WEST stamped in one side of the head..$375...$345 shipped avoid a very long wait...
image.jpg1_zpsroldxrqe.jpg

image.jpg1_zpslkzvusvc.jpg

Gray Wolf Knives Classic Wolflore user:
very limited use. O1, 5/32" White corian with red g10 liners. Great condition just some tannin on the blade and patina on the exposed tang. Comes with a custom sheath made by Jason from Diomedes Industries. Double stitch, artificial sinew stitching. Removable dangled included not pictured. Great combo $355...$315 shipped.
IMG_5519_zpspgd0ygm2.jpg

IMG_5520_zps2o66xxbr.jpg

IMG_5527_zpse02wucvn.jpg

IMG_5522_zpstmvuy4ht.jpg

IMG_5521_zpscklb7vez.jpg

Last edited:
Second on the autine please if the buyer backs up... thx

Back