Advice on a new work knife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the suggestion. That is a really good looking knife, I think I would prefer the CTS-XHP any way. I am putting it at the top of my list currently. Its a dumb name in my opinion though. And with the name painted across the whole blade... It would probably wear off in a few moths maybe?

If it doesn't wear off, in the worst case, sandpaper!

Gayle Bradley.
Can be had secondhand for around $100.
That would be my choice as well.
KhAbstU.jpg

Very Nice! do you have trouble re holstering at all? I just started experimenting with an Ulti-clip on a small kydex sheath clipped strait to the pocket. It is working okay so far.

Not at all, the kydex sheath isn't so tight that I have to bear down getting it to seat. I've got some that are very tight and would not work on that setup.
The great thing about kydex is that it can be reshaped without ruining it. I've got a heat gun that I've used to reform one of my kydex sheaths to make it easier to draw the knife and still have enough form to hold it tight enough to stay.

CS is a good brand. I had an CS AK-47 for a year.... ZT is a good choice. You CAN buy Good user here on exchange. ZT, BM, SPYDERCO, CS. I carry BM CONTEGO=TANK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back