• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Aerosknives (David Corona)

calling him a junkie (which he isn't) and telling him to od in front of his kid over EIGHT DOLLARS? yeah that'll garner a ton of sympathy from people...

I never said anything about his boy, he clearly likes doing drugs, as he said himself, and its interesting that you comment right after I post the picture of him asking his friends to comment. Real credible there bud.

Congrats on your third post to bladeforums though.

Btw, no blank cost's $8, but if it cost .10 cents and he decided to steal it from me, my reaction would be the same. He mocked the Op's $50, he mocks my blank, because he doesn't value other peoples money. Most thieves do not. The proof is in his own actions, but since you are his friend, you aren't going to see that.

Hello,

I've been lurking here for month now, I was going to make a detailed review of my Rover knife from Guinea hog forge as my first post, I guess that will be the next one.

Now here's my complaint, I contacted David for a custom order, I put $50 for a downpayment, and due to unforseen uncircumstances I had to cancel it. I requested for a refund, three weeks later, there's nothing. I emailed him a few times and responded that he will have the refund right away, but haven't done so. Also, he specifically directed me to send money to friends and family. by doing this, there's nothing to dispute.

Was it a deposit or a downpayment (you said downpayment here but other posters said deposit)? Was it refundable or non-refundable?

I felt bad knowing that considering he's a new knife maker, this will stain his reputation. the last thing I want was to hinder a man to make money to feed his family, but seeing how poor his actions in other forms of social media, I have to say that he deserves this.

Facts:
  • I did not want to pay 50% for a downpayment due to my experience with Dan Koster
  • We agreed on $50 for him to draw a sketch, the rest of the down payment will be placed when i see a blank ready for HT
  • There's no agreement whether it was refundable or not
  • David Corona agreed multiple times that he will refund the money (so It is refundable)
He messaged me on IG (03/27), seemingly infuriated, told me that he will not refund the money unless I modify this feedback to make him look good. In addition, he implied that $50 is adequate payment for his time discussing my order, and squeezing me into his already busy schedule.

David Corona has no Integrity and he can have my $50 dollars.

It is such a shame for this person to be associated with Dan Copeland and Battle Horse knives.

Last edited:
I reckon there is a reason that he doesnt work for them any more. And its not because he is too good for them, i know that first hand.

I felt bad knowing that considering he's a new knife maker, this will stain his reputation. the last thing I want was to hinder a man to make money to feed his family, but seeing how poor his actions in other forms of social media, I have to say that he deserves this.

Facts:
  • I did not want to pay 50% for a downpayment due to my experience with Dan Koster
  • We agreed on $50 for him to draw a sketch, the rest of the down payment will be placed when i see a blank ready for HT
  • There's no agreement whether it was refundable or not
  • David Corona agreed multiple times that he will refund the money (so It is refundable)
He messaged me on IG (03/27), seemingly infuriated, told me that he will not refund the money unless I modify this feedback to make him look good. In addition, he implied that $50 is adequate payment for his time discussing my order, and squeezing me into his already busy schedule.

David Corona has no Integrity and he can have my $50 dollars.

It is such a shame for this person to be associated with Dan Copeland and Battle Horse knives.

Ok. To be fair this is the last forum you haven't been completed shut down on because of your biggotry and hate speech. For two I did offer the young man his money back to remove a bad review. The reason the money was not refunded was that he wasted my time and energy MULTIPLE times discussing knives that he wanted and never pulled the trigger. All deposits are non refundable unless you express that it is an emergency and two weeks notice is given. We agreed upon a half deposit of 100 dollars. When the first 50 arrived I told him it would be a little while before the sketch was done and was waiting for the rest of the deposit before anything was drawn. So he makes half the deposit agreed then says he is moving and needs the cash back. The reason deposits are taken is to ensure the purchasing party is committed to the knife. You once again proved that you were not. And did nothing but waste my time. And how in the world would I have two hundred plus 5 star reviews besides you two? Oh because you are the only two people I've ever had an issue with. And Jacob, my man. You are the absolute lowest form of knife Customer imagionable. You wanted a knife done for free then decided you wanted to go on a rant on my faceFace post about weapons. At that point I blocked you and you decided to make a post calling me a theif? When I asked you to kindly erase the post you refused to and started talking about my family.... So no sir you do not get your 8 dollars worth of steel back. You wasted my time and money and besides what you think.... I sell more than two knives a month and you've proven beyond all reasonable doubt that you are a lowlife. Countless makers including Dan tope dry Creek forge c2g kydex and so many others chimed in on the post to confirm that you are a child and have gone on multiple tirades that have cost you business and opportunities to work with great makers. So either everyone in the top tiers of the edc world are liars or you sir are infact an idiot. NON REFUNDABLE MEANS NO REFUND. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU CANT EVEN COMPLETE THE AGREED PAYMENT. And to the battlehorse and Dan coppings affiliation. I worked for them for years. We both made money from the deal and I decided to work for myself. Not every story has a bad ending. Just the ones that involve you.... Ps... Your company has 500 followers and majority of them bad mouth you regularly. Your spending majority of you days defending yourself against your own people. Your a joke

All reviews are public on the aerosknives page. Feel free to browse all of my five star reviews except for the single star so kindly left by Mr Peterson

All reviews are public on the aerosknives page. Feel free to browse all of my five star reviews except for the single star so kindly left by Mr Peterson

I’m sure you can see by rereading your post, that by saying what you had to say, you have not helped yourself.

I have zero bad reviews besides Mr Peterson and the young man who requested a deposit back that was half paid two weeks later. I'm not in the business of sugar coating anything. This guy asked me if I kill myself in front of my kid over a blank I refused to work for free and his constant bully tactics on my post. Neither of those things are something I would condone and my reputation beyond this three paragraph post is enough to support me for years to come. I'm not sorry and I haven't suffered a second over this besides having to post thisbrespthis

In business to make money, a certain degree of professionalism is required. Difficult customers require special attention. Every business has them, and they will always be around.

Never consider someone helping to pay your bills a lowlife. Certainly there was a point where you could have just said no refunds on deposits and ceased communication. Then if you were to defend yourself, which is why I am assuming you posted here. Simply state no refunds are given on deposits? The rest is just unnecessary.

Not knowing anything about you, except this post... I would not do business with someone who has such an unprofessional manner.

Something to consider.

I make knives for people who use them. My current clients let my work speak for itself. I have a lifetime warranty no questions asked honored on every knife sheath and any other product I release. I've done countless knives for chiarit offer 200 hours of my time to foster homes, food lines, and youth groups. The manner in which I speak has no influence on the direction my company goes .this guy told me to overdose infrInf of my kid 4 months after my sister overdosed because I had blocked him. I happen to take major offense and refused to take any more of his trash talk. He's suck to the bottom of the barrel trying to leave any blemish against my name

Forgive the flaws in that paragraph. I don't really have the time to be in here defending an unscathed reputation against someone that has already said Thier part

I figured out from the first post that i WOULD do business with you. I figured that the OP was as you described him i just had to wait for you to come on here and tell you our side.
I run into customers that think my time is free for their using and they are my only customer.... NOT!!!
Thankfully being is business for a number of years i have learned that they are about 1 percent of customers, so thats what i call them “The One Percenters”...

Last edited:
I make knives for people who use them. My current clients let my work speak for itself. I have a lifetime warranty no questions asked honored on every knife sheath and any other product I release. I've done countless knives for chiarit offer 200 hours of my time to foster homes, food lines, and youth groups. The manner in which I speak has no influence on the direction my company goes .this guy told me to overdose infrInf of my kid 4 months after my sister overdosed because I had blocked him. I happen to take major offense and refused to take any more of his trash talk. He's suck to the bottom of the barrel trying to leave any blemish against my name

Jocob Beach took it very personal, I take he has loose screws and some PTSD. It also reflects the level of his intelligence.

But you Sir, are pathetic for charging for your time taken for emailing or what not. Good luck with your your fake forged marks on your knife.

Back