• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

AFAustin's 9th Annual "Going to the Dogs" Sale (Part 7) (Reductions!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFAustin

Gold Member
This is Part 7 of my 9th Annual "Going to the Dogs" Sale.

Part 1, which gives all the background on this benefit sale, is here:

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/afaustin’s-9th-annual-“going-to-the-dogs”-sale-part-1-reductions.1795660/#post-20577631

Part 2 is here:

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...sale-part-2-reductions.1795981/#post-20581443

I listed some nice Bucks for sale here:

Some Nice Bucks (Benefitting the Pups) (Reductions!) ALL SOLD | BladeForums.com

Part 3 is here:

AFAustin's 9th Annual "Going to the Dogs" Sale (Part 3) (Reductions!) | BladeForums.com

I listed a couple of Spydercos here:

Spyderco Endura Saber & Chaparral LW (Benefitting the Pups) ALL SOLD | BladeForums.com

Part 4 is here:

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...sale-part-4-reductions.1799072/#post-20614457

Part 5 is here:

And I listed a few more nice Bucks here:

Part 6 is here:

And I even listed 2 groups of flashlights in Gadgets & Gear:

Please note that I’ve reduced prices on the remaining knives in Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, the second Bucks thread, and Part 6, so please take a look at those!

Everything is the same as in Part 1, including that 100% of the proceeds will go to the pups, but I’m offering up a new bunch of knives here in Part 7.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8/7/21 Update: Part 8 of this sale is now open here:
8/25/21 Update: It's a wrap! This sale is now officially over and the donations have been made. Part 9 has all the details here:

For convenience sake, let me repeat the ground rules:

Details:

Prices include shipping, USPS 1st Class, w/ tracking. PayPal only. I'll cover the PayPal fees, so please list it as a sale of goods, not a gift.

1st unconditional "I'll take it", followed up with prompt payment. My PM/Conversations box tends to fill up quickly, so please e-mail me for payment info. at: aforsythe4 [at] austin [dot] rr [dot] com

Once we have a deal, please post an "I’ll take it" in this sales thread, since that’s required for us both to leave feedback, which I think is important.

By buying these knives you are stating that you are at least 18 years of age, and otherwise in compliance with all applicable laws regarding them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

International Sales Policies:

I like the international character of BF and so I’m usually willing to jump through the extra hoops to do international sales. But as this sale has grown in size and become a good deal more work, I’ve got to place some limits. So, apologies, but it’s U.S.A. only for this sale.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now without further ado, let’s get to the new batch of knives.

And please remember to email me (at address listed above) rather than PM-ing me.

Thanks for helping the pups!

Andrew

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first 4 knives are the balance of the very generous donation from a great BF member and supporter of this sale who loves dogs and knows his knives. (The first part of his donation was featured in Part 5.) He has asked to remain anonymous but hails from the great state of Pennsylvania. Many, many thanks to him.

1) GEC Tidioute #180116 Coyote in OD Green Linen Micarta. 2 3/4” closed. 1095 carbon steel blade. Perfect medium pull with half stop. Appears new, unused, and unsharpened, with a needle point.

Includes tube & wax paper. $120.00 SOLD

Woxd2Adl.jpg

Fo9pwIol.jpg

CcCb0kjl.jpg

2) Case Mini Trapper #6207 SS in Pocketworn Bermuda Green Jigged Bone.
3 1/2” closed. Stainless blades. Appears new & unused. One of my favorite Case patterns---I have a bunch of these. Pretty green bone on this one.

Includes box & paperwork. $42.00 $38.00 SOLD

XAlr92ol.jpg

dhND3Mil.jpg

SOWGtcfl.jpg

3) Case Peanut (with Bail) #6220R SS in Orange Peel Jigged Bone. 2 7/8” closed. Stainless blades. Appears new & unused. I’d never seen a Case peanut with a bail before! Nice “orange peel” bone.

Includes box & paperwork. WITHDRAWN

Xli4i4Cl.jpg

vFMNpe2l.jpg

hxS2gTel.jpg

4) Case Mini Copperhead (Wharncliffe) #62109W SS in Dark Blue Jigged Bone. 3 1/8” closed. Stainless blades. Appears new & unused with a couple of minor blade rubs. Beautiful deep blue bone. I love this pattern, especially with the wharnie main---it’s quite a handy cutter for its small size.

Includes box & paperwork. $42.00 $38.00 SOLD

L8RDkixl.jpg

Jnx3iOol.jpg

MEhY4Yfl.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5) Beretta #126/ 1LGP Lockback in Checkered Cocobolo. 3 7/8” closed. 440 stainless steel. Made by Maserin in Italy. Beautiful checkered cocobolo covers. Solid lockup with no play. Very minor scratches on bolsters and blade. Sharpened to a nice edge and used almost none.

Includes box. WITHDRAWN

jelIDe8l.jpg

AaRMHuOl.jpg

nVuboqel.jpg

6) Case #21051 LSSP Lockback with Black Synthetic Handle. Stainless blade. Solid lock up. Sharpened to a nice edge and used very little. Some very light blade scratching. Lovely Case knife and a pattern you don’t see so often.

Includes (generic Case) box. WITHDRAWN

5ugIblel.jpg

noViGmAl.jpg

Ouw2pxhl.jpg

Last edited:
1) GEC Tidioute #180116 Coyote in OD Green Linen Micarta is SPF to billygoat78.

I'll reply to your email with PayPal info.

HAKnPocket, you have seconds.

Thanks,

Andrew

1) GEC Tidioute #180116 Coyote in OD Green Linen Micarta is now SOLD to billygoat78.

PayPal received. Thanks, Jeff. I'll get this on its way to you tomorrow with a tracking no.

Thanks for supporting the pups!

Andrew

2) Case Mini Trapper #6207 SS in Pocketworn Bermuda Green Jigged Bone

and

4) Case Mini Copperhead (Wharncliffe) #62109W SS in Dark Blue Jigged Bone

are both SPF to CDHumiston.

Chris, thanks for your purchases and please shoot me an email at the email address listed above in the intro. and I'll reply with PayPal info.

Thanks,

Andrew

and

are both SPF to CDHumiston.

Chris, thanks for your purchases and please shoot me an email at the email address listed above in the intro. and I'll reply with PayPal info.

Thanks,

Andrew

Email sent...

and

are both now SOLD to CDHumiston.

PayPal received. Thanks, Chris. I'll get these two on their way to you Monday with a tracking no.

Andrew

and

are both now SOLD to CDHumiston.

PayPal received. Thanks, Chris. I'll get these two on their way to you Monday with a tracking no.

Andrew

My pleasure and thanks for the quick response!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back