Affordable and efficient knife storage

I've seen several threads on knife storage pop up today. It got me thinking of a way to better organize and store mine. A couple years ago, my wife wanted to start making some lotions and also needed storage for all the essential oils and other ingredients. I ended up getting her several DeWalt Tstaks and it works great.

They range between $20-40 per unit depending. All types of variations and they all connect together. This is the setup I bought her.

For about $100, I'm going to get 4 units that will store most of my fixed blades and folders and all of my sharpeners and stones. All neat and tidy in one spot. Check this stuff out if you need some knife storage.

I bought an Adeptus cart for my gadgets. It is basically a small wooden chest with 8 mostly shallow drawers. I put knives, watches, small tools, etc. in it. It is easy to pull out a drawer and find what you need. They come in different sizes, mine is 15" deep x 20" wide x 40" high. The only problem with it is that it you have to assemble it yourself.

I've seen several threads on knife storage pop up today. It got me thinking of a way to better organize and store mine. A couple years ago, my wife wanted to start making some lotions and also needed storage for all the essential oils and other ingredients. I ended up getting her several DeWalt Tstaks and it works great.

They range between $20-40 per unit depending. All types of variations and they all connect together. This is the setup I bought her.

For about $100, I'm going to get 4 units that will store most of my fixed blades and folders and all of my sharpeners and stones. All neat and tidy in one spot. Check this stuff out if you need some knife storage.
Crazy familiar picture.

I have a Kobalt tool chest. Stainless steel. Shelf on top that holds 40 Spydercos and three drawers underneath - top drawer has another 20 Spydercos and 10-12 assorted fixed blades. 2nd drawer has another 20 or so larger fixed blades and the bottom drawer which is a bit deeper has about 14-15 large fixed blades and machetes. The shelf and drawers have a neoprene non slip liner. It locks. There is a handle on each end - problem is, its almost gotten too heavy to pick up.

Back