After Sale Lounge

It’s not every day that you see knifes on wine labels. :cool:

You’ll know Nathan has hit the big time when he gets his own wine label. Riding a pony. Swinging a K18 overhead. :)

rVuoupE.jpg

Pardon for Unc. Matty's acerbic & potty mouth, but to our good CPK-Brethren(s):

Don't be a DEEK by claiming 2 x just because you may be able to or can! This is really in bad taste and you won't make yourself too many friends in here. We take care of each other by watching out for each other.

During the initial brisk sales, let others down the pike get a fair chance please. There will be about a 100 x of these!

Thank you :)

Tigerden Tigerden is a new guy but he's a really good dude! Someone please proxy for him in a few weeks if I'm not going to be around. I vouch for this guy; he's a friend from the Shiro side of thangs! He much be itching really badly to get super addicted to CPK and we're major enablers! :D

Tigerden Tigerden is a new guy but he's a really good dude! Someone please proxy for him in a few weeks if I'm not going to be around. I vouch for this guy; he's a friend from the Shiro side of thangs! He much be itching really badly to get super addicted to CPK and we're major enablers! :D
Lol. Thanks for the props Matt. And congrats on your pickup! I have to laugh. I didn't realize there is an after-sale lounge here. That's hilarious. I envision all the lucky guys smoking a victory cigar! I am not fretting as I have my first CPK coming to the house tomorrow! I am thinking I will get the same feeling when I held my first Shiro.

Lol. Thanks for the props Matt. And congrats on your pickup! I have to laugh. I didn't realize there is an after-sale lounge here. That's hilarious. I envision all the lucky guys smoking a victory cigar! I am not fretting as I have my first CPK coming to the house tomorrow! I am thinking I will get the same feeling when I held my first Shiro.

Grats on your first CPK. Do share pics & thoughts :)

The lounge is for CPK-Folks to BS, chest pump, high five, jive and biatch after Fridays' sales. I do them all! Try it, it's very therapeutic :D But then it all fizzles out, we get all spent and we go into nappy-boo mode!

Grats on your first CPK. Do share pics & thoughts :)

The lounge is for CPK-Folks to BS, chest pump, high five, jive and biatch after Fridays' sales. I do them all! Try it, it's very therapeutic :D But then it all fizzles out, we get all spent and we go into nappy-boo mode!
Lol. Enjoy the rush. And thanks Mat for the proxy recommendation. My new knife is an FK2 picked up off the forum. I'm really looking forward to it and will post thoughts at some point. The UF's and Shivs seem to go in minutes, if not seconds. I am on a mission to own one (or both :)).

Back