After Sale Lounge

I’m going to order some Terotuf for at least an option on one of mine. This is my least favorite handle in that it feels least secure in my hand as slim as it is, especially at the butt. I think it would really benefit from that Terotuf grippiness.

I'm up in the air also. I'm more than happy with plain unbuffed canvas micarta but I might try the rag micarta. I like the feel of burlap micarta even when buffed and assume it's fairly similar.
I think I’m gonna go terotuf and swap it with the ebonite handles I already have on a single edged one. Because terotuf is great for utility but sticks tenaciously to bloody messes and this be a weapon.

Well, in the end I couldn’t resist requesting antique micarta.

Last edited:
Nathan,

Very well done Sir regarding the Behemoth’er :thumbsup::cool:l:thumbsup:

Dang! Them rubber thingie-me-bobs look as grippy as Michelin tires do on roads but may be an over kill for me as I was thinking about TT handles for that beast. I will instead invest the savings in AW and Swedge done by the Maestro's own artistic hands :)

Does posting in after-sale-lounge in the pre-sale period cause a space-time continuum rupture? :confused: o_O

Apparently EurAzn12 EurAzn12 didn't read the proxy rules...o_O

Neither of them are from this shores! Meh, give 'em a mulligan but yeah, double dipping is frowned upon and won't be making you friends or allies. That said, there'll be plenty to score in a couple of week per Nathan's astute open order. I just hope that CPK gets enough orders because this can become a spendy kinda CPK. That said, I added up all the options that I would want and it still is no more, if not even less $ than a NIB Shiro F3R from R1 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Neither of them are from this shores! Meh, give 'em a mulligan but yeah, double dipping is frowned upon and won't be making you friends or allies. That said, there'll be plenty to score in a couple of week per Nathan's astute open order. I just hope that CPK gets enough orders because this can become a spendy kinda CPK. That said, I added up all the options that I would want and it still is no more, if cat less $ than a NIB Shiro F3R from R1 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I believe I just proxied my spot, I'm not getting a chopper. Too much knife for this city boy.

I believe I just proxied my spot, I'm not getting a chopper. Too much knife for this city boy.

I get that. What other posters are referring to, is the gentlemanly (gender neutral word in this context) agreement that the person who asks for a proxy bidder does not try to double dip by engaging in the sale himself. The whole point of the proxy is for those who can not attend the sale, nominate a proxy to take a shot at their behest. Tis all!

It's buried in the proxy thread, but having someone proxy for you while also trying to score is bad form and frowned upon here. You're basically doubling your chances unfairly...

I get that. What other posters are referring to, is the gentlemanly (gender neutral word in this context) agreement that the person who asks for a proxy bidder does not try to double dip by engaging in the sale himself. The whole point of the proxy is for those who can not attend the sale, nominate a proxy to take a shot at their behest. Tis all!

Got it. I wasn't aware EurAzn12 EurAzn12 was going to post. I was merely requested to spend two or three gut-wrenching minutes watching a count down.

I appreciate the (gentle!) reinforcement of community standards. I'm glad there are more coming down the pipe.

Yet you are so detailed when it comes to keeping records and files of all your steel alchemistic-fu!
Dude you have no idea. You're probably thinking of the file from the heat treat developments, but it's beyond that. I have documentation for almost every heat lot of steel from where it was melted sprayed and compacted, rolled, and then heat treated. there are documentation of various heat numbers the (chem certs) going back years. I honestly need to clear out some of it.

Back