After Sale Lounge

Dude you have no idea. You're probably thinking of the file from the heat treat developments, but it's beyond that. I have documentation for almost every heat lot of steel from where it was melted sprayed and compacted, rolled, and then heat treated. there are documentation of various heat numbers the (chem certs) going back years. I honestly need to clear out some of it.

No, I had read in the past about plus had a feeling that you were freakishly thorough and precise with all that data stuff which makes me very surprised about certain lack of simple marketing based info. I think that maybe one of the kids who's a chip off the old block can assist you with all that?

Many thanks to my man Mat!!! In homage to Mat I am leaning towards the Antique Micarta ( it would mate nicely with my recently acquired HDFK) but I am also really digging the Double Black Buffed Micarta. I’m thinking custom leather sheath also warranted here. Maybe a Grog sheath. Cell phone coverage and out here. Stay tuned.

:(

Was going to try for both a DEF and Bmother today, but got caught in traffic around 3 and didn't have a chance to pull over by the roadside.

On the plus side, I somehow managed to snag top spot on the Bmother orders.:eek:

With the pace of these sales and the amount reportedly left I think picking one up in a future sale would be likely

With the pace of these sales and the amount reportedly left I think picking one up in a future sale would be likely
Yep. Hopefully the somewhat leisurely pace of this last DEF sale wasn't a fluke.

I have a satin finished DEF from the preorder. I was thinking about getting another Ek dagger, but after seeing the revision of the DEF, decided to get a 2nd DEF with a plain finish instead of another Ek (the satin will become a safe queen lol, or maybe in some kind of presentation box, like some of those commemorative Eks).

Yep. Hopefully the somewhat leisurely pace of this last DEF sale wasn't a fluke.

I have a satin finished DEF from the preorder. I was thinking about getting another Ek dagger, but after seeing the revision of the DEF, decided to get a 2nd DEF with a plain finish instead of another Ek (the satin will become a safe queen lol, or maybe in some kind of presentation box, like some of those commemorative Eks).

Similar story here, I have a DEF on pre-order but needed another as they look so good.

Back