After Sale Lounge

This is not from the Onion and it is legit:

I just received a message from Jo informing me that all's well but the CPK team were all tied up with the new machine and lost track of the time.

ETA: LOL, Nathan. beat me to it already 🤣

Wasn’t there supposed to be a sale today?

Yes, there was supposed to be a sale today, I'm so sorry. We were dealing with a machinery move that became challenging and time got away from me. Again I apologize I know people take time to go to these sales and I dropped the ball. we'll do the sale next week instead. Again I'm very sorry.

Yes, there was supposed to be a sale today, I'm so sorry. We were dealing with a machinery move that became challenging and time got away from me. Again I apologize I know people take time to go to these sales and I dropped the ball. we'll do the sale next week instead. Again I'm very sorry.
As long as you and the crew are whole and well then no worries.

All you glorious warriors and wounded ducks, pour in your thoughts in here.

As for me: I realized that my Safari was very laggy so I opened up another tab in the adjacent screen using Google Chrome which seemed to refresh a bit faster so I went with double browser (perfectly fine to cheat in this way). Refreshed 5 seconds past the hour to give it time for Nathan's post to unlock. Chrome just froze and farted and by the time Safari refreshed, I was like 150th.

And how may our Genius Nathan made to accommodate "Amazon" demand? 300 did he say? I hope that the entire clan of that wasp you belly rubbed earlier on, attack you inside of your pants! LOLzzz...

I refreshed like 2 seconds after 5:00 hit to post and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited ......................................................... then it posted lol.
Sad part is I think I was quicker here than Boot Dagger lol.

Back