After Sale Lounge

Congratulations to the fast fingered ones.

Any idea when we get another chance. I got sidetracked and before I knew it the clock said 3:20! I snoozed and loosed........

^ this is the last of the AEBL Utility Fighters. We will have more 6" UF later this year in D3V.

Please come by here in two weeks for a sale of 50 Utility Field Knives in Delta 3V.

Thanks for looking,
Nathan

The Lounge is already Packed:(I am watching the Sale today on a Big Screen:eek::thumbsup:
19444880-standard.png

I started going through the old sales thread after I read

If these sell quickly we'll do another sale of here in next week. <--- these will be the last of the Utility Field Knife until we can do a new run, after summer

I hadn’t seen M67 M67 claim one and was just about to message him.

He got one.

I started going through the old sales thread after I read

If these sell quickly we'll do another sale of here in next week. <--- these will be the last of the Utility Field Knife until we can do a new run, after summer

I hadn’t seen M67 M67 claim one and was just about to message him.

He got one.

Yes I did, shockingly. I'm always at work when these are posted (actually am right now) and happened to get the notification

Now to just decide on scales

Appreciate you thinking of me

Slow is right. I hadn't even considered trying for a second, despite seeing people's names in second posts. Even then, I waited until I figured it had to be over to add a response...then counted before submitting to confirm that 50 hadn't already been sold.

Yeah, very frustrating. There are still knives available and all I want is to whine about not having one. I give up.

What really toasts me is that I was out to a nice leisurely lunch, not intending to spend any money today. You know, just being a generally nice guy and trying not to think about knives being sold while I was logged out. But then, what happens? I log back in way late in the hour with knives still available. I would not have spent any money today if the knives hadn't been available. The way I see it, Nate owes me three hundred bucks because of his slow sale :mad:

Excluding proxies I count 46.

It's true that a couple here or there may bail. Although I haven't heard from Brian or Dan (Grog) today, I was texteing with Dan as late as yesterday PM since he was checking up on me too!

I know that both Dan's and Brian's communities have been affected by the terrible floods in the Midwest although neither were personally affected property wise, but Dan said that his parent's pace was submerged and the house only visible by flying drones :(

Cased in point: think of those poor affected folks and may be a while before they can get back to email and such.

Back