After Sale Lounge

Well... I would have, but my dumbass noticed somebody who had not been able to score one yet. I offered my second spot to them and they have accepted.
One is better than none, and my wife will be happier.
@Jo the Machinist - I sent you an email about this

You’ve already done me a favor by accepting my offer.
Happy wife = happy life

Not only generous but also droppin’ wisdom.

^ yup, I didn't need a 3rd UFK but the question I was mulling over was, "why the heck not?!"

Went for a Rag Micarta as I've never had one of those. Addiction? Yes, but it's heckuva lot healthier (and easier on the pocket) than my other "past" vices :p

Now bring on the production MCs :thumbsup:

Quick question from a rookie:

I just posted in today's thread to purchase my very first Carothers knife. So, what happens next? Will Nathan pm me with his paypal info or do I need to take some further steps in order to finalize the purchase (which I have been too lazy to research on my own)?

Quick question from a rookie:

I just posted in today's thread to purchase my very first Carothers knife. So, what happens next? Will Nathan pm me with his paypal info or do I need to take some further steps in order to finalize the purchase (which I have been too lazy to research on my own)?

His terms are always clearly stated on the very bottom portion of his listings :)

Good eye there ;) Yup #3 is on the table lol. Good thing there is no weaponized option lol. Or blaze orange g10 lol

Yeah knives and cars are enough for now, but your right. I can think of worse things to spend money on.

It looks like 35 or so are taken.

I’m surprised that this hasn’t sold out yet.
Guess the emphasis really was on SLOW.
My order from last week arrived today; so I'm considering another just because they're still available. Or, I could wait two weeks and grab a medium chopper (don't need one, not even sure i want one... but I didn't want want the HDFK, either, and it's still here)
At least I like the rag micarta as much as I'd hoped... even if it isn't maroon, lol.

I’m glad to hear that there will be another run of the UFK later this year. I had planned on getting at least two of these. With spring upon us, I got the VW out of the back garage. Unfortunately, I had to divert my knife money towards a few parts for the westy. She’s up and running!
I also received the one UFK I did order. I have an FK(1). I thought it was perfect... until I got the UFK! I do like the scraper on the FK(1) and will probably miss it. That being said, the UFK is spot on. The handle tweaks are obvious and amazing in hand. The palm swell makes it fit my hand perfectly. I also like the pinch relief on the scales for fine work. I didn’t think the FK could be improved, but you did it!
Great knife! Great job CPK!
Thank you all for your dedication to produce the best knives possible.

I’m glad to hear that there will be another run of the UFK later this year. I had planned on getting at least two of these. With spring upon us, I got the VW out of the back garage. Unfortunately, I had to divert my knife money towards a few parts for the westy. She’s up and running!
I also received the one UFK I did order. I have an FK(1). I thought it was perfect... until I got the UFK! I do like the scraper on the FK(1) and will probably miss it. That being said, the UFK is spot on. The handle tweaks are obvious and amazing in hand. The palm swell makes it fit my hand perfectly. I also like the pinch relief on the scales for fine work. I didn’t think the FK could be improved, but you did it!
Great knife! Great job CPK!
Thank you all for your dedication to produce the best knives possible.
Believe me I know how you feel, I hope to get one on the next run, when I get next month over it all gets easier for me again.:cool:

Back