Aftermarket sheath for Vic Huntsman?

I've been carrying a Victorinox Huntsman in my EDC bag for a while now, and I've become a big fan. It's perfect for my needs. I wanted a (non-pliers) multi-tool I could travel the world with. One that would cover most bases and scenarios I might come across, while not being too big, bulky, or threatening in appearance.

I'd like to be able to carry it on my person, but I feel it's uncomfortable in the pocket. A belt sheath is just the thing, but the one Victorinox suggests appears fairly cheap to me. So I come to you Blade Forum gurus..

Can anyone recommend a quality supplier of aftermarket sheaths? Companies that specialize in that sort of thing, custom makers who have what it takes, I'm open to whatever suggestions come my way. My preferences: black or brown leather with a snap as a closure. I thank you in advance!

you can also go to victorinox web sit and get a genuine sheath i have one for my deluxe tinker and swiss champ for around 30 buck they work really well the one for the tinker is a clip on the champ belt.and their sheaths are well made i have had mine for 10 years still going strong.

Victorinox has a sheath, #434654. Several online vendors carry that one. I have one that fits the Huntsman perfectly.

~Chris

MEC Mountain Equipment Co-op sells Canadian made sheaths for them. #12 size fits the Huntsman.

Victorinox makes belt sheaths in leather and vinyl. Both good. They aren't "cheap" looking at all to me.

There are a number of belt sheaths available for folders at the AG Russell website. The GEC (Great Eastern Cutlery) leather belt sheath would also work and they come in two sizes. The GEC sheaths are often available at the GEC dealers. They are pretty nice. I have the large.

I have the Fieldmaster which I think is the same size as your hunter. I used a Rainbow of California medium belt pouch for it, but unfortunately I think they stored making them last year... I know REI doesn't sell them anymore.

Back