AIG's Hornet Sheath - Ladies Edition

I made another hornet sheath. I made the same design as last time with the same reasoning. It is molle compatible and all that good stuff.

IMG_2524.jpg

My wife says it is sweet on one side ...

IMG_2525.jpg

and bitch on the other! LOL!

Nicely done. Lisa sort of confiscated mine for now...says it's more her size than mine. I figure I'll order her a blue one and get my curly maple one back :) Then I may order some blue kydex and make her something like this

Get really thin kydex to do the overlay.

How I did it:
1) Heat kydex for knife sheath. Press the pink kydex to make the basic knife sheath.
2) Heat the black kydex to make the skull.
3) Press black kydex onto already formed knife sheath.
4) Drill all 4 holes for grommets.
5) Make a skull and crossbones template on a piece of paper, transposing the holes in the black kydex onto the paper to facilitate design.
6) Cut out skull and crossbones from paper and tape it onto the black kydex.
7) Using dremel tool, sandpaper, belt grinder, tin snips and jeweler's saw, cut skull and crossbones patter out of black kydex.
8) Assemble and finish.

OUTSTANDING AIG! I wasn't sure of what I thought when I first heard your idea. But seeing it now, I absolutely LOVE it. Well done. Very creative! How about the big boy? You got any cool plans for it?

That skull turned out very badass! I was thinking you meant cut The skull out of the sheath itself, not make an overlay. Very cool.

I haven't quite figured out what to do with the M-18. I'm turning my attention to that now. I've got an idea, I just have to mull over the particulars a little longer. It's a different kind of knife. It requires a little different thinking to make the sheath.

I haven't quite figured out what to do with the M-18. I'm turning my attention to that now. I've got an idea, I just have to mull over the particulars a little longer. It's a different kind of knife. It requires a little different thinking to make the sheath.

Haha. Right you are. It requires a little different thinking all across the board. Can't wait to see what you come up with. Let us know if we can help.

Back