AIK's Second Annual Knife Show July 27-29 in Washington, MO

AIK's Second Annual Knife Show is being held this July 27, 28, and 29th at the Washington, MO Elks Lodge.
We will have 125 tables full of all types of knives for sale or trade! Our goal is to create a great buying crowd for the dealers and for the public to have an enjoyable and educational experience, so that the hobby of knife collecting and making can continue.

We will have a unique mixture of dealers from both the upper and lower Midwest including some unique suppliers and knifemaking equipment providers that would appeal to both the knifemaker and to the public. Our ultimate goal is to have a high caliber knife show with some of the finest makers and dealers while also building up the show’s reputation as being a high-end knife show.

The Elks Lodge is located at 1459 W 5th St, Washington, MO, 63090.

Dealers or Makers interested in setting up at our show please contact us at 618-656-9868 and ask for Crystal or Barry to set up your reservation. Tables are 8ft and are only $75 with a max of 5 tables per dealer.

Visit us at aik-knifeshow.com.

This is awesome and the first I’ve heard of this show. I’ll be there. Wish I had time to put a table together!

This is awesome and the first I’ve heard of this show. I’ll be there. Wish I had time to put a table together!
Look forward to seeing you there! If you end up changing your mind before the show give us a call at 618-656-9868. I'm sure we can add a table or two!

A knife show close enough I may be able to get to ... keep us posted on how the show comes together! :thumbsup:

We have a great mix of dealer, makers, and suppliers coming! All across the Midwest and as far south as Texas! Should be a great show. Hope you can make it.

AIK's Second Annual Knife Show is being held this July 27, 28, and 29th at the Washington, MO Elks Lodge.
We will have 125 tables full of all types of knives for sale or trade! Our goal is to create a great buying crowd for the dealers and for the public to have an enjoyable and educational experience, so that the hobby of knife collecting and making can continue.

We will have a unique mixture of dealers from both the upper and lower Midwest including some unique suppliers and knifemaking equipment providers that would appeal to both the knifemaker and to the public. Our ultimate goal is to have a high caliber knife show with some of the finest makers and dealers while also building up the show’s reputation as being a high-end knife show.

The Elks Lodge is located at 1459 W 5th St, Washington, MO, 63090.

Dealers or Makers interested in setting up at our show please contact us at 618-656-9868 and ask for Crystal or Barry to set up your reservation. Tables are 8ft and are only $75 with a max of 5 tables per dealer.

Visit us at aik-knifeshow.com.

It was good chatting with you, Barry. Lots of interesting handle materials at the show today and plenty to look at and enjoy. You had some very interesting wares yourself. I hope you don't mind if I post those pics I took:
IMG_4272.JPG
IMG_4274.JPG
IMG_4275.JPG
I'm sorry this one turned out blurry. This was a very interesting knife!
IMG_4273.JPG
Good stuff, Barry. Thanks for the invitation.

Back