AirSog S16 folding knife

Hello to all,

Wanted to reach out and see if anyone has a line on an AirSog (S16) folding knife? Having a hard time finding one for sale at this time...

Appreciate any leads!

Many thanks - Steve

Thanks for the reply - much appreciated! I saw those as well. Looking for a bit better quality than those offerings. Again, thanks for the suggestion - Steve

I got my AirSog years ago. Sog's headquarters is just a couple of miles North of me. The AirSog was my EDC knife for years at work. This thread reminded me that along with other knives that went from EDC to safe queens I needed to dig the old knife out and see how it's doing. Saw some of the asking prices for the old AirSogs and for about five minutes I toyed with the idea of putting it on the market. But that went away when I put my hands back on it.
Sog should consider at least a run of the AirSogs preferably from Seki, people are asking enough money for their old ones.

I got my AirSog years ago. Sog's headquarters is just a couple of miles North of me. The AirSog was my EDC knife for years at work. This thread reminded me that along with other knives that went from EDC to safe queens I needed to dig the old knife out and see how it's doing. Saw some of the asking prices for the old AirSogs and for about five minutes I toyed with the idea of putting it on the market. But that went away when I put my hands back on it.
Sog should consider at least a run of the AirSogs preferably from Seki, people are asking enough money for their old ones.

Hi - Thanks for the response. I can understanding holding on to it!!! I live in the Seattle area as well … haven't made it to their Lynwood facility though. I agree another run would probably sell pretty quick.
Again, thanks for considering - appreciated. Steve

Back