AK-5 Battlefield Box cutters - all in o1

Discussion in 'Alfa-Knives by Damon Lusky' started by damon lusky, Dec 22, 2013.

1. damon lusky

damon lusky

Feb 14, 2013
    Killer batch of Box cutters! First come first serve if you want it post and it yours. Paypal at [email protected]. Shipping is FREE in the USA. [​IMG]

Most of these knives are from 5/32" o1 tool steel one in 3/16" near the bottom. The ak-5 7 1/4" over all length with a 2 7/8" cutting edge.

First up. Blade is acid etched for satin black finish. G10 textured black scales with red fiberglass pins. Handle thickness measures at about 3/8". Very low profile. Sheath has red backing. Convex saber grind. SOLD
    [​IMG]

This one has acid etched finish and blue G10 scales. Carbon fiber tube pins. Solid black sheath. Convex saber grind. SOLD
    [​IMG]

Acid etch blackened blade with tan G10 scales. Has carbon fiber tube pins and the sheath is camo with coyote backing. Convex saber grind. SOLD
    [​IMG]

Blackened blade with tan G10 scales. Sheath is coyote and black. Convex saber grind. SOLD
    [​IMG]

Blackened blade with texture black G10 scales and aluminum tube pins. Sheath is black on black. Low profile scales. Convex saber grind. SOLD
    [​IMG]

Blade on this one isn't blackened but i left the scale on it from heat treat. The grind on this on is hallow. Scales are grey and black G10. 3/16" O1.Black on black kydex. SOLD
    [​IMG]

Tan G10 scales on a blackened blade. convex grind. sold
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 8, 2014
  2. Jimijocam

Jimijocam

Dec 22, 2013
    Hi, I'd like to buy the black on black kidex.

3. damon lusky

damon lusky

Feb 14, 2013
  4. 1stack

1stack

Dec 22, 2013
    I'll take the black finish, black g10 with red fiberglass pins. Paypal on the way.

5. damon lusky

damon lusky

Feb 14, 2013
    you got it

6. sidheshooter

sidheshooter

May 29, 2008
    email and pp on blue sent!