Ak bowie sheath???

Hello! I really need a custom leather sheath for my ak bowie. Any leads would be helpful. Thanks everyone 👍

Pugs made a couple bowie sheaths for me. I highly recommend him. More will come by shortly to agree. Also search the HI forum for sheaths and you will see some of his work.

I also highly recommend Pugs. Excellent work at a reasonable price.

Here is one he made for me

Pugs! He gets kinda busy sometimes but if ya butter him up a bit he might just make ya one! I myself have never seen a better made sheath!

Pugs! I need your assistance. Please acknowledge your greatness and provide for me a worthy sheath! I shall make it worth your while, I will pay you in dollars or delicious whiskey. You choose.

Pugs has been kind of quiet of late, I sent him an email in case he hasn't been checking the forum lately.

Thanks Bawanna. I appreciate it. Hope all is well. I used to frequent HI forums all the time. Looks like I'm back! Have a good weekend ya’ll. Blessings from California

Hey Guys, yeah I have been pretty scarce as of late, been busy here at home. Thank you for the kind words fellas. I do check in here and there but havent posted in a while.
Motoso unfortunately I am not doing any leather work at the moment, just to hot here and my workshop is the garage, but thank you for inquiring. As soon as it cools down some ill be at it again.

Awesome. Yes it is hot here too! 110! I cook my breakfast on the sidewalk. I apologize for my alcohol infused rantings 😆. Look forward to cool weather and possibly a cool sheath in the future

Back