AK47?

PeteyTwoPointOne

Platinum Member
a zombie thread was revived over on Busse sub about your AK sheaths and got me hankerin' for some old school Leatherman goodness...have you still got your AK47 on hand to craft a sheath?

I'd like one just like this one in black ... thanks Dwayne! :)

rNoiI8l.jpg

i8Cokro.jpg

W33kF0R.jpg

AY6HoyQ.jpg

Last edited:
Yep! I still have my AK! In its well used patina filled glory! :D
All you have to do from here is give my boss/wife an email at Stacy@armoralleather.com and she will get you set up. I dont have any black ray skins in house right now but with enough time ahead I can get the search in progress, my favorite exotic provider always has something nice for a price.

OUTSTANDING!!! :thumbsup:

I just shot her an email. I don't have to have stingray, maybe some other exotic like lizard or snake. That might even be better with the dragon theme...What have ya got on hand?

I attached a couple different detail pics to the email with a couple additional requests...no huge changes, just a couple small requests.

And after thinking about it all evening, I've decided I'd rather have the original color leather and shading as on my old rig pictured above.

I let that one slip thru my hooves and I've been "chasing the dragon" :eek:;):p ever since.

Post #7

a zombie thread was revived over on Busse sub about your AK sheaths and got me hankerin' for some old school Leatherman goodness...have you still got your AK47 on hand to craft a sheath?

I'd like one just like this one in black ... thanks Dwayne! :)

rNoiI8l.jpg

i8Cokro.jpg

W33kF0R.jpg

AY6HoyQ.jpg
I dont even have an ak47 and want a sheath like that for an ak47.......

I still have my AK, probably always will. :)

I do have an original SHe, I think I may have patterns for the second gen Ergo, I can check to see.

Back