• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Alan Davis Gentleman's Fixed Blade Stag and Damascus

justsomedude

Gold Member
This is a beautiful little fixed blade I bought directly from Alan in April last year. It has fantastic stag handles with mosaic pins and Alan's Alabama Damascus. Comes with a superb, wet molded sheath. The knife has been used a couple of times to open packages and is in essentially the same condition as when I received it.

A full album of photos can be found here

Bm4no26.jpg

Disclaimer: I only accept payment via PayPal. The price below includes USPS shipping in the original box/packaging, with tracking, in the USA and the PP fee. I will ship elsewhere at my discretion and with additional shipping costs to be negotiated. I will give a discount for PP friends transfers at my discretion (usually only to folks I've dealt with before).

I will sell the knife to whomever I please but generally give priority to unconditional "I'll take it..." posts in the thread. If you are a Gold Member please PM me with questions, if not give me an email address.

Additional note on shipping timeframe: If I receive funds prior to 9am Pacific on Saturday 11/17 I will ship on or before 11/17. After that point I will not be able to ship again until after Thanksgiving.

PRICE: I paid $310 for this and am asking only $250

Back