Albers Cutlery Company

I agree with this, and I've missed out on all drops so far. Eric's a small operation, I think he's doing a smashing job so far.
Same here for me regarding the drops. I have not had any luck and to be honest I have given up. I will try again in a few years; hopefully it will be easier to snag one.
I am glad to see he is selling all of the knives he can make. That is great news.

Get in line buddy! :D

This is near impossible without Eric needing to spend significant amount of time sorting through previous buys. Even then, he is still looking at 1000 plus interested buyers...
And that is why custom makers have waiting lists sometimes year out in waiting on queue...

Couple more of the Axis Antler - sorry I'm challenged and can't seem to figure out this posting thing.
:(

qEM3gTc

https://imgur.com/a/qEM3gTc

My tracking number still says it’s in pre-shipment and it’s said that since March 23rd. anyone else who snagged one having this problem too? I’m nervous! Where is my snakewood??

Edit/Update: Eric emailed me this evening and there was a mix up with my knife. It was misplaced in his workshop and he found it today. Wow! What a nice guy. He’ll be mailing it tomorrow.

Last edited:
Am I not able to post pics now that my membership expired? is that what Media Gallery is in the perks section under each membership?

Last edited:
rdave rdave according to the production database total spreadsheet patriot acrylic was used 9 times and the last time #10 it was a 2015 French Kate and it was called American patriot acrylic

Back