Albers Cutlery Company

Very pleased with the Patriot I was able to get. Nice snappy action and came sharp as heck, with no issues. Well done, Eric. :thumbsup: I hope to snag one of those sweet Burls eventually!
cdYrvYQ.jpg

Very pleased with the Patriot I was able to get. Nice snappy action and came sharp as heck, with no issues. Well done, Eric. :thumbsup: I hope to snag one of those sweet Burls eventually!
cdYrvYQ.jpg
Ah ha, now I know why the one of those I had in my cart disappeared :p. Good looking knife Mark!

https://imgur.com/a/vhGkld9

For the life of me I still can’t figure out how to post pictures on BF. I think I give up. I managed a link to a photo of my Albers stag and ironwood.
Firstly, you are nearly there, if you can post the imgur link you should be able to post directly to your post. Most importantly, those 2 knives, wow, are they any good. That wood is amazing. Well done.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:.

https://imgur.com/a/vhGkld9

For the life of me I still can’t figure out how to post pictures on BF. I think I give up. I managed a link to a photo of my Albers stag and ironwood.
When you open your imgur picture, there is a list of links down toward the bottom. Choose the one that says "BBCode" and hit "copy". Then just paste that into your message, and then sit back and admire your wonderful post with pictures in it.
Like this....
9BoLPe3.jpg

8016E079-169C-4EB6-B782-75E8CD6DF05A.jpeg CBBE3470-D3B1-4D46-8589-C7212A177C0A.jpeg You are a paying member at the bottom of this box when you are typing a reply choose upload a file, pick photo library for pics from your phone. Pick your photo(s) then click actual size, then select size and choose medium. It will upload under this box and pick full image or thumbnail
Edit-I picked the wrong photo while tired posting....

Last edited:
Has anyone outside of the US managed to get one in a drop? I had one in my basket for the very first drop but there was no international shipping option. Have missed every one since!

20210417_141934.jpg

Congrats mbkr! Let me know what you think of it. Just so you guys know I used up the last of my parts on that last drop. I'm in the process of acquiring and machining another batch but it'll likely be a couple of months before I'm at the point of finishing up the next drop. There's LOTS of prep work to do. In the meantime I'll be working on a few batches of these to keep things flowing in between working on parts.

Eric

Last edited:
Back