Albers Cutlery Company

View attachment 1547975

Congrats mbkr! Let me know what you think of it. Just so you guys know I used up the last of my parts on that last drop. I'm in the process of acquiring and machining another batch but it'll likely be a couple of months before I'm at the point of finishing up the next drop. There's LOTS of prep work to do. In the meantime I'll be working on a few batches of these to keep things flowing in between working on parts.

Eric
Looks great! I’ve been shopping for a nice EDC/camping/field dressing fixed blade. Any ETA on your first batch?

Looks great! I’ve been shopping for a nice EDC/camping/field dressing fixed blade. Any ETA on your first batch?

Looks like Monday or Tuesday. This batch will be ironwood, camelthorn, black and brown canvas micarta (pictured above in post 119), and burgundy linen micarta. CPM154 at 60-61HRC. Here's an ironwood in the accompanying sheath:

Ironwood Proto Sheath Knife 2.jpg

Eric

Looks like Monday or Tuesday. This batch will be ironwood, camelthorn, black and brown canvas micarta (pictured above in post 119), and burgundy linen micarta. CPM154 at 60-61HRC. Here's an ironwood in the accompanying sheath:

View attachment 1548072

Eric
Looks great!:thumbsup: Do you have a pic of the Camelthorn?? Gotta be prepared.:D:D

Does anyone want to take a guess at how long these will last after they are released? I am guessing they will all be spoken for within the first 45 seconds.

BTW: those as some very nice looking knives, Eric.

Jake, OAL is 7", blade from the tang shoulder to point (edged portion) is just shy of 3".

Natchezz not sure if I can discuss prices in this forum. ??

Eric

I've been thinking of adding a fixed blade to my rotation. Thanks for the heads up Eric.

I don’t have anything in ironwood yet, got a knife out being rehandled in it, looks great!

Someone can have my place at the starting line. :(

Other than a previously-made obligation, I spent a good chunk of change on something else, so my knife budget is pretty much gone for a while.

Hopefully I'll be able to get back in and snag one in another year or two.

Good luck everyone. :)

Back