Albers Cutlery Company

NOOOOOOO lol I marked my wallet "safe" went and poked around in the fridge for 10 min and that was enough to be 9min late 😆

LOL 6+ minutes too late.

Congrats to those who snagged one.
Hey, that’s better than 30 minutes late! (Actually, I don’t know that it is…) 😁 I was busy making dinner.

"Missed it by that much." I think I was on my shoe phone.

Wow - beautiful knives (as usual), Eric! Congrats to the lucky ones...another day older and slower for me! 😄

I just checked my e-mail, and there was an e-mail from Albers - all sold out !

Darn... but n saying that in spite of missing out again, I feel so happy for Eric who has such THE name that his work sells immediately! That to me is reaching the pinnacle of your Career! Well done Eric, this is great to see.

Here is my outstanding Knife from Eric, this my friends believe it or not was a gift from Mr. Paul Hilborn to me - another part of the reason as to why I step back from Give-aways so much as I am very lucky with the Knives I have been gifted over the years, Outstanding Knife in everyway, Thank you once again Mr. Paul Hilborn!

r9UfrA8.jpg

lcpC4a7.jpg

Here is my outstanding Knife from Eric, this my friends believe it or not was a gift from Mr. Paul Hilborn to me - another part of the reason as to why I step back from Give-aways so much as I am very lucky with the Knives I have been gifted over the years, Outstanding Knife in everyway, Thank you once again Mr. Paul Hilborn!

r9UfrA8.jpg

lcpC4a7.jpg
You are most welcome Duncan, it's nice to gift a knife of Eric's ea42 ea42

Back