Albers Cutlery Company

To date, this is my favorite of Eric's single blade jacks. Wonder if the stag will knock it down a notch?
79kAwW7.jpg

A beautiful piece of cutlery that is reminiscent of days gone by ! Really nice work and I will be looking for me one in the future !

im not huge on stag but this one might change my ways
👍 I, like you, am not huge on stag, but Eric's knives which are really customs show how quality shines through. On his previous photo of some of the stag covers in production they just look classy. Well sourced and produced stag are the difference between liking and take it or leave it. Nothing against stag, just not usually my thing, but these are different, and for the reasons i stated, the cream always rises to the top. :)

PS. And you have got a nice one there mate.:cool::cool::cool::thumbsup:

I can't believe I really got one!

I swear I just got luckly, and my payment was processing the entire weekend, then I couldn't get any online confirmation from anything other than the "Shop.app" I'd installed on my iPhone.

But I am a _huge_ fan of stag, and this one is just beautiful. Photos when the sun comes up tomorrow.

Thanks so much Eric; my first and I'm so appreciative.

Stag wears well on these. That’s some prime stuff! I need to pay more attention to these drops lol.

👍 I, like you, am not huge on stag, but Eric's knives which are really customs show how quality shines through. On his previous photo of some of the stag covers in production they just look classy. Well sourced and produced stag are the difference between liking and take it or leave it. Nothing against stag, just not usually my thing, but these are different, and for the reasons i stated, the cream always rises to the top. :)

PS. And you have got a nice one there mate.:cool::cool::cool::thumbsup:
They are classy indeed, quality at is best!

CFAF84EA-B71B-410C-9D4B-F59D1D1BFE38.jpegI’m surprised not more photo’s yet of this last run. I live in the west and most of you guys get drops in hand a day or 2 before me.

Anyways, onto the knife… the stag is well matched slender patterns with red sambar on the pile side… which I like a lot 😊 best of both worlds. Fit n finish superb, excellent walk n talk., as with the Hempwood.

The Hempwood is out of this world… so much character and shield tops it off. Can’t wait to see others

Thank you Eric… stay tough n cool 👍👍

Back