Albino Tusker

Gossman Knives

Edged Toolmaker
Here's a pic of BloodGroove4570's 8" Big Boar Tusker, A2 steel. Bone linen G-10/blood red liners.
Scott

whitetusker.jpg

:eek: HOLY TUSKER :eek:, THATS SWEET!!!!! :thumbup::thumbup::D:D:D:D:D:D
Thank you Scott, It Looks Amazing!!!!! :D :thumbup: :thumbup:
Excuse me while i wipe the Drool off my keyboard ;)

Thats gonna look Great covered in RED :D

WOOO HOOO!!!!, This pic of my Tusker is available on a shirt.
I guess it wont be hard to decide what shirt i want, just which color...

Yep,blood red will be a nice contrast to the white & satin.
Congrats Ray,that is a beauty.

I just can not get over how much I love that bone linen G 10.That just looks phenomenal on a Big Boar Tusker. Really reminds me of James Arness Bowie in How The West Was Won series!

Mike:Tusker User Group # 8

I just can not get over how much I love that bone linen G 10.That just looks phenomenal on a Big Boar Tusker. Really reminds me of James Arness Bowie in How The West Was Won series!

Mike:Tusker User Group # 8

BigCountry,
I totally agree, i think it looks like that Bowie too/. I think its going to age really nice with time and use.
I will post more pics when i receive it, Boy O Boy i hope the mail man has it here today............

How about a pic of the sheath? Did you go with leather or kydex? I think Scotts sheaths are underrated and don't get much attention. The leather he chooses is thick and very well built IMHO.

How about a pic of the sheath? Did you go with leather or kydex? I think Scotts sheaths are underrated and don't get much attention. The leather he chooses is thick and very well built IMHO.
I didn't get a pic of the sheath but it's my typical pouch.
Hey BloodGroove4570, you PM box is full. Wasn't able to reply to your last PM

Also, I'm working on a pure beast of a Big Boar Tusker. 1/4" thick by 2" wide, 10" blade CPM S35 VN steel. I'll post when it's finished.
Scott

i agree with you andster2 the sheath is as impotant to me too

heavy leather made by the maker is what i want

scotts are great my psk sheath fits snug an is very well made

bryan

I GOT IT!!!!
It is a GREAT Blade for sure, Scott you out did yourself bud. The fit & finish is perfect, the handle just melts in my hand and it is one Awsome lookin and feeling knife. The leather sheath is fine, it looks superb and holds the knife securely, Heavy Duty all around for knife and sheath. Oh Scott, that front lanyard hole is definately the way to go, it makes holding and using a breeze. I cant wait to get it out for some dirt time.
I will get some pics up soon.

Scott, Thank You! I am very happy i got this for sure.....

Congrats Bloodgroove! Now you will understand why I carry mine everytime I go into the woods!

Mike:Tusker user group #8

I can tell why already, No explanations needed!!! It will be with me from now on for sure. I aalways liked a bigger blade figuring if i can use a little knife and get it done, i can use a BIGGER knife to do it too. I will keep a small knife, micro tusker as a companion, But if i only take 1 it will be the Albino for sure.
Im going to carry just that this deer season and see how it does... actually goin with me all season for small game too.

Back