All ASH-1 Variants - pics, please!

Was hoping you would give me a hand on this thread, Andy. Thanks for sharing, as always. Is that first one another of your rare .25 saber grinds? Would love to feel one of those in hand some day. Sigh. And again, that CS 3B2 is a looker! If it were all-Micarta or G10 I would be trying to take her off of your hands!

Hey guys (and gals), not a single SOW or Nuked or clip point out there? Really?

It would be very cool to have a good thread cataloguing the "various variants" that have come out over the years!

(but then, perhaps it is just a cool idea to me :confused::( . . . . )

XGOLgrf.jpg

Theres a sticky up top with some bad ass ASH1 sugar.

tinfoil hat timmy, thanks, but I do not see such a "sticky?"

I am not very experienced or savvy at this forum thing (despite being around here a couple years), so if I am not getting what a "sticky" actually is I might be missing it. I looked up top at the "permanent" or "highlighted" threads and did not see an ASH-1 thread. Or do you mean the "Pics/No Chat" sticky/thread and that there are cool ASH-1 variants therein?

Thanks, 'cuz if there is a sticky and I had known about it I would not have started this and annoyed everyone :oops:

You have not annoyed anyone mate. There is a generic pic thread above with lots of Busse blades contained therein but no dedicated ASH1 thread....and there is certainly NO harm in having one..... :D

Hey guys (and gals), not a single SOW or Nuked or clip point out there? Really?

It would be very cool to have a good thread cataloguing the "various variants" that have come out over the years!

(but then, perhaps it is just a cool idea to me :confused::( . . . . )
It's SAD that many great photos were lost when PhotoBucket flipped and went "Pay Per View"....Also the lack of presence of many of the "Elder HOGS" (Epic Collections). As with many other facets of life the "Ebb and Flow" of participation varies.

Here is a Blast from the Past by "Knife Addict" so cool "Old Skool" History with photos.......https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/just-a-little-history.943874/

It's SAD that many great photos were lost when PhotoBucket flipped and went "Pay Per View"....Also the lack of presence of many of the "Elder HOGS" (Epic Collections). As with many other facets of life the "Ebb and Flow" of participation varies.

Here is a Blast from the Past by "Knife Addict" so cool "Old Skool" History with photos.......https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/just-a-little-history.943874/

Busto, thank you very much for linking that post, which in turn links to soooooo many very cool links! Wow! There is cool stuff in there that I had no idea existed, and I thought I knew a good bit about old Busse esoterica - I guess, as I suspected somewhere deep inside I know nothing! But this'll sure help!

That post ought to be sticky'd!!!! Mods???!!!!

Here is certainly good too.

I just didn't want you to have to wait is all.

Thanks for the clarification, TFH Timmy. I thought I had missed something obvious, though in a way, I did. Gracious of you in response. And yes, who likes to wait? In fact, I think there is an entire business model with which we are all somewhat familiar that kinda counts on that sorta thing!

Back