All ASH-1 Variants - pics, please!

Nothing spectacular. One Fatty on top. Then two Skinnies. (Salacious mental image not overtly intended). The Sage with Maroon Hand Sanded scales arrived this morning.

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Last edited:
IMG_0065.jpg IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

Had to show off the beautiful, new (to me) Armoralleather with ray insert in picked up from luethge. I think the green and black G10 goes rather nicely with the green dyed rayskin. It is one BEEFY rig and worthy of a Fatty! Carries beautifully. Thanks, luethge!

IMG_0067.jpg

Had to add the side/spine shot to show what I mean about a sheath worthy of a Fat ASH-1. This is my first Puckett family made sheath, but will not be my last! (I know it likely that someone might ask, so the Remington ammo is 30-40 Krag, believe it or not - for my Winchester Miroku High Wall. I just love my single shots!)

That is a beautiful sheath.

Garth

Sir Garth, thank you very much for both noticing and praising the new knifeskin for my Fat ASH-1 that you made for me some years ago :thumbsup::)

Well, anyway, I like to think you did. See this is my only hands-on direct as placed by me custom order from the Shop. Whenever this was, I simply could Not find any ASH-1's and someone said, "call Garth." So I did. You answered, and after the most pleasant conversation re the mighty ASH-1, you "talked me into" settling on placing my order for the Fatty pictured with the sheath. It was born and delivered to me fast! And a good lookin' Fatstuh it was and is, thank you!

Here's to Garth :thumbsup::p!

Ken

Back