• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco ALL GONE - Para 3 m390, Para 3 LW m390, DLC Military

Fonedork

Gold Member
Up for sale are Spydies. Selling these because I have concluded I need a more robust tip on my knives. The para 3 g10 is straight from DLT, includes a sticker, I didn't even touch any screws, just flicked a couple times. Drops shut. The para 3 lightweight is also straight from DLT, includes a sticker too. It has a light colored area on the red frn handles by the blade, see pics. It looks almost like it was dropped or scratched or something, but it came that way from DLT and I think it’s just a light spot in the FRN. It feels smooth. It bugs me but it’s just cosmetic and didn’t bug me enough to return it. I guess I should have though since nobody is buying it. The black Military was a trade and includes a skull deep carry clip from I believe mxg. Original Military clip is gone though. Can’t see anything else really worth mentioning on any of these knives. All three of these include boxes. See pics, PM any questions or offers.

Picture gallery: https://imgur.com/a/3uEJiQQ

Asking prices below include PayPal fees and shipping.
Para 3 m390: Withdrawn
Para 3 LW m390: Withdrawn
Black Military: SOLD $145 SOLD

Last edited:
Back