1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

All I want for Christmas is..

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by beehappy, Nov 2, 2014.

1. beehappy

beehappy

Aug 30, 2014
    Man I'm loving the look of the ZT 0454, I'm hoping they will still be around when Santa reads my list :D
    Whats on your list to Santa this season?

2. sabre cat

sabre cat Basic Member Basic Member

Jul 4, 2014
    Benchmade 162.

If Santa gives me coal instead of a knife, then the benchmade becomes part of my tax return list.

3. Silvanus

Silvanus

May 17, 2012
    Is like to find a custom Emerson Super CQC-7 in my stocking this year, but it's looking like a pretty slim chance of that.

4. mars5l

mars5l

Mar 18, 2014
    I just want the cash, no one really buys what I want anymore. Ill just buy what I want. But I still wouldnt mind getting my first ZT.

5. Inazone

Inazone

Aug 27, 2012
    I'll be giving knives this Christmas, but probably not receiving any, and I'm OK with that. Any knives I'd really want are beyond the usual gift-giving budget in my family.

6. co556guy

co556guy

Dec 13, 2011
    I'd love a scrapyard 1311, but that's not happening.

7. Rounic

Rounic

Jun 23, 2013
    This:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414977073.025739.jpg

8. Lance23

Lance23

Jul 24, 2014
    Have you seen then 162-1!
    I was planning on buying a 162 at my LGS but once I saw the newer one I was hooked. Green never was my color anyway.

9. tokerblue

tokerblue

May 1, 2010
    - There will be plenty in the secondary market. If you're talking about a brand new one from ZT, then you're going to find an empty stocking.

- ZT0620 Blackwash!!! Unfortunately, it doesn't exist at this time.

10. HOKIE_FAN

HOKIE_FAN

Aug 7, 2010
    Benchmade 950 and or ZT 0561

11. Therealtwitch

Therealtwitch

Feb 8, 2014
    Custom scale for my 0620cf and a xm-18 Wharncliffe in 20cv

12. rxavage

rxavage

Aug 16, 2014
    You play mtg? Anyways, The brown scales on the -1 are great but trading the leather sheath for the kydex with a higher cost isn't that great. I may just go with the bm 162 or if I feel like splurging a gso 5.1 with a skystorm hawk scout leather sheath.

13. BOHAWG

BOHAWG Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 11, 2012
    A Spyderco ROC..... I can hardly wait for it to be released!

14. Tyronethepro

Tyronethepro

Oct 25, 2010
    In all honesty, a Kizlyar Supreme Biker X in tan, and a Kizlyar Supreme Dream in green. They look like pretty blades to me and I'd love to try 'em out. Expanding the horizons and whatnot

15. Moxy

Moxy Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 30, 2011
    Every... single... year... the day after Halloween marks the beginning of Christmas.

This has been on my list for a while.
    [​IMG]

16. Dean Crail

Dean Crail

Nov 25, 2013
    Hinderer XM 24 (December sometime)
    Chaves USA Midtech (already paid for)
    Chaves Custom Redencion (on books for #135 only 4 more till my baby is made!)
    If I am lucky a Microtech Makora II

17. Bobber

Bobber Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 2, 2009
    I just want money, better to be able to by what i want rather than get a whole lot og things i will never use...

AND i needs spending money for when I'm going to Blade-show for the First time....WOOHOO.....

18. y0ukn0wwh0

y0ukn0wwh0

Mar 16, 2008
    5 Merry Christmas to me:
    Large Sebenza 21 Glorious CGG

19. CharlesIV

CharlesIV

Nov 9, 2009
    Benchmade 757 vicar

20. Lance23

Lance23

Jul 24, 2014

I do not, I hadn't thought about the leatger vs. Kydex trade off.
    My two other BM fixers came with super snug kydex, better than my custom pieces.
    I'll probably go ahead and pull the trigger on the -1 and try to score either the leather sheath separately or get a sky storm equivalent like you. The 5.1 looks like a beast of a knife but the Survive! Brand is a little farther down my list of must haves.. For now. Must say they are wonderfully constructed pieces of steel that would most likely outperform the 162, but there's a butterfly on my heart.