• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Nothing here...moved

I’ll take that active duty
It is yours! paypal is wcbigler@gmail.com. Thanks for the purchase...will ship when I can get to a PO, and that depends on what this storm does to NOLA...still waiting for the thing to get here...SLOW MOVER means lots of rain on the tail end and the city floods pretty easy!

Thanks BC! Sweet, sweet little older school package. I got it from a policeman, too!

C

It is yours! paypal is wcbigler@gmail.com. Thanks for the purchase...will ship when I can get to a PO, and that depends on what this storm does to NOLA...still waiting for the thing to get here...SLOW MOVER means lots of rain on the tail end and the city floods pretty easy!

Thanks BC! Sweet, sweet little older school package. I got it from a policeman, too!

C
Beast - got the funds. Will ship per note above. Thanks again.

C

Funds sent. No worries and no rush. Hope you and yours make it through the storm ok.

I'll take the Swamp Rat Custom Shop R7 with ghost camo and custom sheath that fits oh-so-good, no discernible blemishes...really nice piece - 7+" and .25" thickness blade and that downturned talon locks it in and very useable choil.

Back