"Park Ranger". . . Pics, Specs, and Pricing!. . . Coming Sept. 20, 2017

I wanted something a bit different, and after perusing some pics, I found a combo that I thought I wouldn't like, but surprisingly did.

So I went with Desert Bronze and Maroon Canvas.
I like it! Thanks for posting that combo. Something to think about next time...

In for Satin/red-black G10... This will be my wife's first, let the addiction begin....

I'm thinking in my head I want black and Tan G-10, but then Black and blue sounds really cool, every second I hesitate I'm sure I get pushed another two weeks behind in line. The only thing to do I'm sure is order one in Satin and the other in DC. Then sell off all my Emersons I don't want anymore. I've already said goodbye to my BB13 to cover my Fusion Battle Mistress order, so that sounds like the rational thing to do lol.

O
I wanted something a bit different, and after perusing some pics, I found a combo that I thought I wouldn't like, but surprisingly did.

So I went with Desert Bronze and Maroon Canvas.
Will be trying this on a CGPR also. EDIT: Oops, went Sage/Maroon...thought I chose the bronze

Just hung up with Miss Amy... black painted infi black canvas and a 6-8 week shipping estimate.

Now I'm on the hunt for a booty-cam sheath.

Ordered both in black canvas and silver.
Any sheath seemless for piggy back park ranger with fbm?

PARK RANGER
Satin Finish
Park%20Ranger%20Satin%203-X3.jpg

Specs:
OAL: Approx. 8.4"
Blade Length: Approx. 4"
Steel: INFI or SR-101
Hardness: 58-60 Rc
Blade Width at Widest point: Approx. 1.3"
Thickness: Approx. .145"

Busse Combat is proud to introduce this thin EDC with a very ergonomic, full-length handle.

It features a thinly ground drop point blade that makes it perfect for use as a skinner or EDC.

It is available in a variety of blade finishes, steel choices, and handle options.

The Park Ranger is being offered in both INFI and SR-101 steel in a wide, saber ground platform, making it tough enough to handle whatever you throw at it.

The INFI version is being offered in a Hand Applied Satin finish, a Busse Industrial Grade Double Cut (BIG DC) Finish, and a coated version.

The BIG DC Finish will be hand ground along the outer perimeter and will have light machine marks visible through the Double Cut finish.

The SR-101 Battle Grade version is being offered in a coated version ONLY.

Base Prices:
INFI Steel with a Hand Applied Satin Finish: $327.00
INFI Steel with a Busse Industrial Grade Double Cut (BIG DC) Finish: $277.00
INFI Steel Combat Grade with your choice of coating: $247.00
Battle Grade SR-101 Steel with your choice of coating: Regular Price if ran separately =
$187.00. . . "Piggy Back Special" $157.00. . You save $30.00!!!

Handle Options:
Black, Tan, Maroon, or Green Canvas Micarta No extra charge.
Black G10 +$25.00
Multi Colored G10: Red and Black, Tan and Black, Blue and Black, Green and Black, Orange and Black +$35.00

Coating:
Black, Desert Sage, Muddy Brown, Forest Green, Midnight Blue, Desert Bronze, and Hammered Silver at No extra charge

BIG DC Finish
Park%20Ranger%20DC%205-X4.jpg

Combat Grade
Park%20Ranger%20CG%202-X4.jpg

Battle Grade
Park%20Ranger%20BG-X4.jpg

It looks like the BIG DCBB talon holes have a little beveling/countersink to them. Pretty neat feature as this usually only comes on LE's/Protos etc from my limited experience, I am not sure if this will make it into production, if it does, just one more little piece of uniqueness to a cool piece of affordable INFI.

Sorry if covered previously...I noticed the other day, and just now remembered to mention it.

The satin version does not have it.

Unless my eyes are deceiving me, it looks really cool and I hope it is not an illusion and I hope it makes it into the production version.

C

It looks like the BIG DCBB talon holes have a little beveling/countersink to them. Pretty neat feature as this usually only comes on LE's/Protos etc from my limited experience, I am not sure if this will make it into production, if it does, just one more little piece of uniqueness to a cool piece of affordable INFI.

Sorry if covered previously...I noticed the other day, and just now remembered to mention it.

The satin version does not have it.

Unless my eyes are deceiving me, it looks really cool and I hope it is not an illusion and I hope it makes it into the production version.

C

Interesting. Thanks for pointing this out.

Back