"Park Ranger". . . Pics, Specs, and Pricing!. . . Coming Sept. 20, 2017

I went for 2 BG instead of 1 INFI. Felt like the logical choice. I may strip one or just keep them both as is.

One BG Midnight blue blade with tan canvas and one DC with black G10.
Still considering a satin with tan canvas?!

Anyone know if theres a way to go back in to your order to change handle materials without emailing Amy-0 ?

Anyone know if theres a way to go back in to your order to change handle materials without emailing Amy-0 ?
You can probably order another one the way you want it and place an email cancelling the first one. The bad part about this is that you will likely lose your place in the queue with the new order.

I had to get a satin and tan canvas (that's my jam) and BIGDC with black canvas as well. I have many more stripping projects in my mind, so paid a little extra to keep that more of a reality than a fantasy...

Thanks guys, im not really worried about loosing place in lone, and from what it sounds like, i dont think they go on line like that. Probably based on batches of colors or something

Thanks guys, im not really worried about loosing place in lone, and from what it sounds like, i dont think they go on line like that. Probably based on batches of colors or something

It's a lifelong blade...what would getting it a week or two before others matter? Get the materials / form that will make you happy to use it.

Why on earth would you do that?
If ever there was a knife to be added to their standard lineup.... hopefully will make a return at the end of year with the fbms

That would be a boss move, literally and figuratively, and would perfectly fit into the piggyback narrative.

I think I need to add a BIG DC to my order, but can't decide on a handle.. I wonder what would look best with DC? Green Canvas? Maroon? Black?

I was stuck between black and green canvas. Ended up going with green based on the DC pictured with green and black g10. I know they are entirely different, but I love how the green looks with the BIG finish.

I think I need to add a BIG DC to my order, but can't decide on a handle.. I wonder what would look best with DC? Green Canvas? Maroon? Black?

I went with black and tan on the DC's I ordered. The green G10 pic on the DC did not grab me, so I did not go green G10 because of that.
Obviously total personal preference, and now that the black canvas are standardized black, I am a bigger fan of black canvas than before. I still love the old school "black canvas/linen" because of the variation - it is almost comical.."this is black?".

Love all my Busse's!

Can someone please explain to me why I am on the edge of pulling the trigger on another park ranger..... I already got the satin finish and g10 on order but thinking maybe I should this and that. Got that Busse itch big time. Should keep the satin finish and get a user BG.... but if I'm forking out for the BG just go INFI coated..... if it's INFI combat coated just get the Double Cut..... man just get a second satin finish.... one to use and one to collect........ I say no wait in case something else comes up...... but what if nothing comes up that I like...... Jerry.... I want a park ranger in .2 thickness..... I'm sane guys common give me a break I need some dude to say chill. Cheers.

Can someone please explain to me why I am on the edge of pulling the trigger on another park ranger..... I already got the satin finish and g10 on order but thinking maybe I should this and that. Got that Busse itch big time. Should keep the satin finish and get a user BG.... but if I'm forking out for the BG just go INFI coated..... if it's INFI combat coated just get the Double Cut..... man just get a second satin finish.... one to use and one to collect........ I say no wait in case something else comes up...... but what if nothing comes up that I like...... Jerry.... I want a park ranger in .2 thickness..... I'm sane guys common give me a break I need some dude to say chill. Cheers.
Get one of the top end (INFI/G10) ones, and one of the low ones (BG/Micarta) for comparisons... Aside from that, you will already have the individual ingredients/materials so you don't need to keep upgrading.

Ordered a CG/Micarta user for a friend. I'm having such a hard time not ordering a second for myself. I have a Rodent Solution, which is close in size, so I don't need a Park Ranger per se, but I need a Park Ranger, you know? And time's running out!

First World Problems.

Can someone please explain to me why I am on the edge of pulling the trigger on another park ranger..... I already got the satin finish and g10 on order but thinking maybe I should this and that. Got that Busse itch big time. Should keep the satin finish and get a user BG.... but if I'm forking out for the BG just go INFI coated..... if it's INFI combat coated just get the Double Cut..... man just get a second satin finish.... one to use and one to collect........ I say no wait in case something else comes up...... but what if nothing comes up that I like...... Jerry.... I want a park ranger in .2 thickness..... I'm sane guys common give me a break I need some dude to say chill.

I'm right there with you, Boss. I can't tell you to stand down because I'm up there on the ledge next to you.

Back