"Park Ranger". . . Pics, Specs, and Pricing!. . . Coming Sept. 20, 2017

Can someone please explain to me why I am on the edge of pulling the trigger on another park ranger..... I already got the satin finish and g10 on order but thinking maybe I should this and that. Got that Busse itch big time. Should keep the satin finish and get a user BG.... but if I'm forking out for the BG just go INFI coated..... if it's INFI combat coated just get the Double Cut..... man just get a second satin finish.... one to use and one to collect........ I say no wait in case something else comes up...... but what if nothing comes up that I like...... Jerry.... I want a park ranger in .2 thickness..... I'm sane guys common give me a break I need some dude to say chill. Cheers.

We're enablers here. If you want some one to say "No" you're asking the wrong HOGS! #OINK! #INFI4EVER
Go on! Buy that other BIG-DC and come on over to the Dark Side!

We have cookies!! :D

Just...just gotta make it a little bit longer until last call...you don't need this...you don't need this...

Just...just gotta make it a little bit longer until last call...you don't need this...you don't need this...

Last call e-mail was about an hour ago... ;)

ETA - For Combat Grade only.

You won't get any sleep tonight. Just do it.

giphy.gif

Get one of the top end (INFI/G10) ones, and one of the low ones (BG/Micarta) for comparisons... Aside from that, you will already have the individual ingredients/materials so you don't need to keep upgrading.
Exactly what I did. It just makes sense!

Well, after hesitating and kicking my self for not ordering in the past, that last call e-mail got me. Just ordered 3 more. DC with black/green G10, Combat grades with midnight blue/black canvas, and Forrest green, green canvas. 4 Park Rangers ought to do it.

I kept putting one in my cart and then deleting. I'm sitting here holding my Rodent Solution and repeating that that half an inch isn't going to make a huge difference between that and having a BAE2, which is very similar in shape yet with relative sledgehammer weight.

And besides, next week is the release of the TGLB LE, right?

Right?

I am going to regret not ordering a PR for myself.

Man I'm trying to fight this one off...just picked up an older satin game warden with tiger micarta a couple days ago and said I totally don't need the PR...but dam this Satin PR is killing me!

Man I'm trying to fight this one off...just picked up an older satin game warden with tiger micarta a couple days ago and said I totally don't need the PR...but dam this Satin PR is killing me!
You only live once and no telling for how long ~ just saying

Back