"Park Ranger". . . Pics, Specs, and Pricing!. . . Coming Sept. 20, 2017

I made my first two purchases direct from Busse this year. A Mystery Bag and one of these. I am waiting on both to be shipped and I have two beers that have been aging for occasions. Now to decide which beer to which knife...

- I am thinking my 2008 Mikkeller (smaller bottle) will go with the PR (Smaller knife), plus this will save the longer aged beer for a knife further out.
- My 2011 Mikkeller (Larger bottle) will go to the larger delivery.

Just had a Haandbakk (by HaandBryggeriet) that was aging since 2011 and it was Fantastic, a little under-carbonated, but Great nonetheless... Now, I am looking forward to my new knives and my new (old) beers.

looks like theyre not on the site anymore.

hope everyone got what they wanted.

I got more than what I wanted/needed you know how it is. You see when the Boss wakes up and puts on his .72 thick infi slippers on and dons his infi robe and pours his breakfast drink into a satin infi cup he is thinking about what we want next. A man that cares. He knows he has many mouths to feed out of his infi teets. Got to let the man rest sometimes. He knows we are all waiting for the custom shop to re open. Something about a British smack down just came up in the forum without a store credit which means the chief is preparing for another release. Now just waiting for the shop credit announcement. Gonna guess it right here...... the nuclear meltdown bulldog something have natha drink.

I can just imagine INFI robe lol spray on some glue on a regular robe and toss a buch of INFI shavings all over it like glitter lol
The crazy thing is that it would most likely sell out too lol

So far it’s been about a month since this opportunity has ended. Can anyone say from experience what the typical time from offer to ding time or delivery is?

So far it’s been about a month since this opportunity has ended. Can anyone say from experience what the typical time from offer to ding time or delivery is?
We are looking at 10 to 12 weeks until this blade is ready. I emailed the folks a Busse about a week ago.

I’m very excited for these bad boys ! Even more excited for the introduction of the Busse “pork ranger”.32 thick model. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::)

I’m very excited for these bad boys ! Even more excited for the introduction of the Busse “pork ranger”.32 thick model. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::)

I only got 1 battle grade of the park ranger, Im truly keeping my fingers crossed for the pork ranger. Looking back i cant believe I only got one of the BG, they were $157, should have got at least two. The second one in black G10 for $187, what was i thinking?

edit: just put a BG black/black G10 on the wish list, maybe santa will check it this year :D

I know that folks haven't heard anything yet, but does anyone care to venture a guess as to the release timeframe?

2 weeks ofcourse...lol...I really can't wait to get this blade too...I'm thinking mid to late January

All this "Pork Ranger" talk is making me dizzy- I just love everything about this one and can't wait to hold mine- but a fatty? man....Yeah, just take my money, no questions asked. If I start thinking about the Park Ranger hooking up some saturday night with an In-Active Duty and spitting out a little chub I seriously get light headed :eek:

I know that folks haven't heard anything yet, but does anyone care to venture a guess as to the release timeframe?

It pobably won't come out until after the A2 TG SEs and the BG Battle Saws. If they release things in the rder hey were offered, and at the rate they've been going, I'd expect th A2 TG SEs to start hitting people's credit cards in another week or so, with delivery starting in late December or early January (leaning toward January).

I expect that a lot of TG SEs were ordered, so it might be a longer than usual gap between the TG SE and the Battle Saws. Also, I expect the Busse rew will be drunker than usual in the coming weeks on Egg Nog and Glühwein.

I'd guess Battle Saws will start showing up in people's mailboxes aroiund the end January or maybe early February.

So I'll venture a guess that the Park Ranger will start showing up in mid to late February.

But Res-C as a tendency to skip the line, so the HOGB8s could push their way ahead.

And you never know whether Jerry will do something ganzaaa-ish for Christmas, which could push things back a little.

Last edited:
So I'll venture aguess that the Park Ranger will start showing up in mid to late February......

Lots of good calculations you made, but a February delivery would absolutely blow. Anyway with all the new model offerings that have been coming out. Here is a bump so a great design thread doesn’t get lost.

Last week per Amy...

"We are shooting to get the Park Rangers out by the end of the year, if not the very beginning of 2018."

Back