ALL NEW Busse Pets Thread

Congrats Rob and Karen on a Fine rescue of Truman he will no doubt have a Great Home!!!! :thumbup:

Condolences on your loss, Rob. Congratulations on the rescue, Truman seems to have found a great home.

My sis, recently moved to Virginia , took this Boxer from a family, A Navy husband and wife, medical officers both, that were being deployed..

I "dog sit" at least once a year ...Best damn dog Ive ever had the pleasure of knowing.

Beautiful pets guys.

My buddy Wrex, he's a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog that loves everyone. Especially Uncle stjones :D

He has grown a bit since I last posted pics of him.

He is a good looking hound Rob !!! Close friends of ours (BBQing there tomorrow) have a pair of rescued Greyhounds and they are both beautiful big sooks... !!!! Really hard not to like them lots !!!

My pair are spoiled rotten of course.... but they bring me much joy and can improve a bad day quickly... ;)

I blame him for some of my worse postings...

They prefer blades from The Yard of course... ;)

Congrats Rob and Karen on your new addition. I dread the day I lose my best friend.

2 days shy of 3 months n the pound and the end of the road when I found her

Fun times

2 of my favorite things

Last edited:
Meet Coco she is a hard hitting catch dog. I had to put down my dog due to medical issues. Coco is on loan till my pup comes next spring, but for now she is a lot of fun!
b427eedc3881facedb45fec26e0a3bab.jpg

5fa3bc9942fa161083a6dd04a968b840.jpg

19bb9b40891e69c7f3e9970c554dba5e.jpg

Good looking pets everyone has love these threads.

My two left to right Rudy and Rosa both adopted.
Holding down my drop cloth. Rosa is a tad scared of the painting going on.
Such great dogs.

xQTuMYs.jpg

Adorable pets, everyone!

I don't really have any recent pictures, but here is my best bud Dudley. I've probably posted this picture on one of the old "Busse Pet Threads," but it can't hurt to post again! I moved from Pittsburgh to Philadelphia almost a year ago and miss him more than anything :(

Need to take some new pics of the Buy Brown War Eagle :)

Here is one of Raz in the meantime :)

IMG_1584_zpswpmmidra.jpg

IMG_9428_zpspzm0jmz8.jpg

Saide

IMG_6941_zpsrqetzaee.jpg

Old War Eagle pic

150_5030.jpg

IMG_4588.jpg

Sorry for your loss Rob. Here is the Love of our life. She is in a better place now. Still hurts ...
2s626bn.jpg

And now these two are happy to go after each other all the day long :)
r9rb5f.jpg

Gress, what breed is the one on the left? Pit bull or something else? What a beautiful pup!

Congrats on your new dog, Rob!!! Looking good :thumbup:

Old pic showing my stubby tailless best buddy :D

V9m8xDal.jpg

Back