ALL NEW Busse Pets Thread

Need to take some new pics of the Buy Brown War Eagle :)

Old War Eagle pic

That thing is Gnarly Dave! And I can see your hand in the shot... No Gauntlet????? ;)

Lawrie

Well look at that... my 500th Post!!!! Yippee!

Last edited:
szga2CZ.jpg

Shark, that is an awesome looking Rottie! Really makes me miss our Tia...she died last year.

Tom

I am sorry to hear that. We've had Rotties (generally two males together) for the past 25 years. I have 4 buried in my back yard. They are such an amazing breed. I have loved every single one of them and it is soooooo painful to lose one.

Don't know if I posted earlier. Our current male Rotty is shown in my avatar, from when he was about 2 y.o., maybe. That is a handsome Rotty, Shark01. And I hate to hear about your's Tom. We've had Rotties (male and female) since 1997, loved each and every one of them. The current one is our third. I lost my male in 2013. For that and several other reasons, it was the worst year of my life.

jsnell, very sad you lost Jax, especially at only 4 years. I can't imagine losing Kobe.... by the way, he said thanks for the compliment ;):thumbup:

Does your mastiff x boxer have a name or is it sh!t kicker? :D She's gorgeous

jsnell, very sad you lost Jax, especially at only 4 years. I can't imagine losing Kobe.... by the way, he said thanks for the compliment ;):thumbup:

Does your mastiff x boxer have a name or is it sh!t kicker? :D She's gorgeous

Lol. Her name is Addi, although she would probably answer to both. That picture is her usual state, always into something. I think the dobies spoiled us. We've had three, and all of them had free rein of the house by the time they were 8 months old or so. She's almost a year and still gets kenneled when we leave. She tried to eat the wall last time we left her out[emoji15]

Lol. Her name is Addi, although she would probably answer to both. That picture is her usual state, always into something. I think the dobies spoiled us. We've had three, and all of them had free rein of the house by the time they were 8 months old or so. She's almost a year and still gets kenneled when we leave. She tried to eat the wall last time we left her out[emoji15]

haha Kobe is always sticking his nose into something as well...he's quite fond of the Christmas tree lately..caught him chewing on one of the branches :D

I don't think any doggies like being locked up..they need to stretch those legs. Luckily Kobe has a decent sized yard to run around in while i'm outta the house. Maybe leave Addi a chew toy or those balls with food in them like a puzzle to play with if she gets restless?

She's got all that stuff. House is littered with toys. Got a big yard too. Problem is, she figured out she can dig under the fence in no time. I've used 10-12 bags of quikcrete in the last couple of months. I guess I should have poured a footer all the way around when I built it[emoji1]

She's got all that stuff. House is littered with toys. Got a big yard too. Problem is, she figured out she can dig under the fence in no time. I've used 10-12 bags of quikcrete in the last couple of months. I guess I should have poured a footer all the way around when I built it[emoji1]

She really is a sh!t kicker :D hahahahaha

I was able to fly home to Texas from where we are stationed in Puerto Rico because my g'ma was in the hospital and was able to spend time with my buddy (bulldogs are on the no fly list so I couldn't bring him)

Sleeping sitting up
f1a96b60495291d3dc096646f9fcac3a.jpg

Hanging out
9b122cd8f84b0648e1ec13f8c6d0ecc3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is Mouse. I lost him 2 years ago this month when he decided he really could jump the fence to chase deer. Icy roads and a truck took him away.

He was a special pup. Won largest labradoodle in town award - coming in at 34" at shoulder and 135lbs. Friendly as hell...liked to get the Elk and Bison at local animal park to run the fence/play with him on our walks.

This is Bailey, my GFs pooch. She has helped me with the loss. Still cant bring myself to get a new pup yet, but looking. Bailey is a sweetheart. Gentle, loving girl.

sorry...pics not working...

Last edited:
Back