ALL NEW Busse Pets Thread

Hey,
This is Zoe!
With one of her favourite Busses!
Why yes that is an anniversary Flying MoJo!

Well said Cobalt!
Hogs & Dogs! Uh, Dogs of Hogs?

Sorry Mike & Cobalt for your lost pups...
The memories are sometimes bittersweet, but thankfully overshadowed by good memories & crazy puppy stories!!
I lost my Lil border collie too soon...
RIP Early...

But I Thank God Zoe found us when she did!!

You guys have a good one, and thanks for the pics!
Sixx
IMG_1825.JPG

One of our dogs.. Zoya.
20181211-193534.jpg

I am in tears as I write this. Our pets are family. I would give everything to have them back. Reminds me of the old twilight zone episode where the guy does not go into fake heaven because they do not allow dogs. I wanna see my bro's when I get there. God bless them.

I am in tears as I write this. Our pets are family. I would give everything to have them back. Reminds me of the old twilight zone episode where the guy does not go into fake heaven because they do not allow dogs. I wanna see my bro's when I get there. God bless them.
Yea man, talk about something that rips your fk'n guts out and shts down your neck. I've lost family members that didn't hurt that bad~ but we all got those kinds in our tree, not by choice LOL!
luethge luethge I was hoping you'd post a shot of your meathead - He's a happy dude man :thumbsup:

Here's something cool I came across a while back

Last edited:
This is Lucy just after her spay yesterday. Cone so she doesn't pull the stitches. I felt so bad taking something from her, but we're told it's the healthiest thing if you don't intend to breed.
YjimNlw.jpg

She still looks vicious.. Good Girl !

I think it’s the right thing to do as well ( for what it’s worth. ). One of the hardest things I’ve ever had to do was rescue a dog from a “kill shelter” , and not take 3 or 4. There are 1000’s of dogs waiting to be euthanized and only a handful that find homes.

Neuter / spay ! If the intention is not to breed of course.

My dog has 3 days to go before his cone is off ( and stitches are out. What a pain in the ass , those cones ! ).

Last edited:

I just watched that twilight zone the other day. I knew that was fake heaven!

This hen (Bert) is inside right now due to an eye injury and the cat (Isabela) has found a new hangout.
Resizer_15630475899150.jpg
And this is the other girl that's sharing our "Florida Room" - a juvenile rhino iguana named Tinkerbell.
Resizer_15630475899151.jpg
We also have a couple of tegus, bearded dragons, leopard geckos, crested geckos and a bunch of snakes. :eek::D

This is Lucy just after her spay yesterday. Cone so she doesn't pull the stitches. I felt so bad taking something from her, but we're told it's the healthiest thing if you don't intend to breed.
YjimNlw.jpg
So adorable..... Her eye's say she looks happy but her mind she's thinking ..... I'm chewing some of your sht up for this you know right? LOL!

Chris, you got some crazy stuff bro! Only in Fl! When I lived in Va I acquired a couple different boa's from friends that got tired of them. One wasn't that big, maybe 4' and it escaped never to be found but I heard rumors a neighbor found a snake and made a pet of it Hmmmmo_O Another one was pretty big and kept in *at least tried* in a big aquarium - It was all fun and cool for a while but had a hard time when it came to feeding. He was eating baby bunnies and ducks by that time and although it's how nature worked - still kind of creeped me out and I can still remember the visuals - I felt bad for the food.... I didn't mind letting him go to a good home wit ha guy that had other boa's. But there was some drawbacks, like when they finally took a dump, man, it smelled like a buffalo died in the house HAHA! ~ Yeah, it was a easy one to let go. Besides, he was getting to the point he could really clamp down if he was upset. He would get out of his cage and next thing I'd feel him laying along side me in bed *you know how they seek the heat and can basically see it in a room* and he was hanging off both ends of the bed by then it kind of made me wonder if this thing might be able to take me out if he intended. Bottom line, fun experience, no regrets :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back