All New MountainManDu Coming Wednesday 12-13-17. . . Specs, Pics, & Pricing!!!

Recently I emailed The Shop & the MMD should be coming along very soon!

Last edited:
image.jpeg image.jpeg
What color are the handles in the example knife pictures?
Those appear to be Tan Micarta to me, & my favorite color handle.
* I have a black micarta handled MMD in the INFI "BIG" finish coming if there is anyone looking for black handled one, that has the tan handles on order?
Good luck!
Soon!

I have a pair of these from the original release....they are something special and just picking one up makes you want to go and chop the bejesus out of something with it. My greatest impediment to using mine are that when I do head bush I tend to grab my FFFBM out of habit.

I have a pair of these from the original release....they are something special and just picking one up makes you want to go and chop the bejesus out of something with it. My greatest impediment to using mine are that when I do head bush I tend to grab my FFFBM out of habit.

I remember when the original release happened, I saw several on the table at Knob Creek.

Beef called it the "MASTER CHOPPER"

A major regret of mine, not getting one then.

I remember seeing them on "the wall" in some of the sneak pics before that show....!! I pretty much had to have one then ! I got one from that show and one direct from Busse when the sold the leftovers I believe.

The ding was more like a *DING* for a DC SR77 and a DC INFI. Looking forward to putting the MMD through its paces. I have high expectations.

I mean Big Finish not DC.

Back