• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All Sold / 12 Landi PSK's / Black Micarta in Kydex / $59

Hello BF,

All Sold!

I have 12 of my second Gen PSK's available. All are black Micarta mated with a kydex sheath. Along with a detachable belt loop as pictured.

OAL is 6 5/8 inches, and cutting edge is 2 3/8. Stock is 1/8. Pins are SS at 1/4 inch. Grind is Full Flat by me.

Steel is A2 heat treated and tested to guaranteed Rc of 59-60 by Peters of Meadville, PA.

Knives are on sale for $59 each, Credit/Debit via secure processing gateway, Google Pay, MO, check...are fine. Shipping is free CONUS, at cost internationally. No Paypal Please.

Contact me here on BF or via landiknives@gmail.com with any questions.

Thanks for looking, I do appreciate it!

P1010314 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

P1010313 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

P1010310 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

P1010315 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

P1010316 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Two for me please. These are too cool(got one of the orange ones recently), and hit way out of their price point...

Two for me please. These are too cool(got one of the orange ones recently), and hit way out of their price point...

Thanks so much P7HVN, I truly appreciate your kind words. Email on its way!

Hey Landi,

I’ll take one. It will go well with the blue & black I just picked up. Email sent

Last edited:
These are awesome and an amazing value. Have you ever thought about doing a stainless run, maybe AEB-L?

Back