• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ALL SOLD - (3) Small Axes

Hello,

I have (3) small hatchets/axes to sell that I’ve picked up at various places, (eBay, gun shows, etc.) but I don’t remember where I got what. I’ll try and describe them the best that I can. PM or email me any questions and I’ll do my best to answer them. These are the last of my axe/tomahawk collection. They are Brand New Never Used and just as I bought them. They are listed below:

1. Small Bearded Hand Axe
Head Size – 4” x 4-1/2” bit height, 4150 steel 55 Rc
Handle Size – 14” OAL Beech Wood material w/rough finish
Total Weight of Axe – 12 oz.
No Sheath
Made in Bulgaria
Nice little axe for kindling or light butchering.

Asking $30 shipped

2. Single Bit Axe
]Head Size – 4-1/2” x 1-1/2” bit height, very thin head only 3/8” thick. Mild Steel (don’t know what grade)
Handle Size – 13-1/2” OAL, Wood w/rough finish
Total Weight of Axe – 14 oz.
No Sheath
Made in ?
Nice light little axe but not sharpened.

Asking $20 shipped

3. Double Bit Axe
Head Size – 5” x 2-3/4” bit height .Polished Mild Steel (don’t know what grade)
Handle Size – 13-3/8” OAL, Wood w/shiny finish
Total Weight of Axe – 22 oz.
Includes Leather Sheath
Made in China
Nice little double bit axe. Best of the group.

Asking $35 shipped

View attachment 630500

First "I'll take it" through PM or email gets it.
PAYPAL or USPS Money Orders or personal checks if we’ve done business before.
Will only ship to USA
No Trades at this time

Any questions, please email me at empty5853@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking.

Vr
Mark T.

Last edited:
OK, got a slight problem here.

I was contacted by email to buy my #2. I thought it was from "wicked snake" as that's what was in my ad. Unfortunately the person didn't identify themselves in the email by BF username only their real name. Turns out it was from xRangerx whom I sold it to.
I apologize to wicked snake as I thought you where xRangerx.
I know myself that I don't always identify who I am with my BF username only my real name. I guess that's why I sign my ad using my real name.
My ad did say by PM or email so nobody's fault but mine. I should of been more diligent and will do so in the future.

Again wicked snake I do apologize for my mixup.

Sincerely,
Mark T.

OK, got a slight problem here.

I was contacted by email to buy my #2. I thought it was from "wicked snake" as that's what was in my ad. Unfortunately the person didn't identify themselves in the email by BF username only their real name. Turns out it was from xRangerx whom I sold it to.
I apologize to wicked snake as I thought you where xRangerx.
I know myself that I don't always identify who I am with my BF username only my real name. I guess that's why I sign my ad using my real name.
My ad did say by PM or email so nobody's fault but mine. I should of been more diligent and will do so in the future.

Again wicked snake I do apologize for my mixup.

Sincerely,
Mark T.
Mark,

That's a bummer.... where is this Ranger character?! Was my time stamp before his pm?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

My apologies. I didn't scroll down, just sent an email without checking figuring he would be contacted by email or PM before if it had been taken. I tried to clarify as soon as I rechecked but funds had already been sent. There was no ill nature intended and I am sorry for the mix up

Mark,

That's a bummer.... where is this Ranger character?! Was my time stamp before his pm?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Wicked Snake,

His email was before you with his offer to buy.
Again, sorry for the mixup on my part.

Vr
Mark T.

Back