• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(ALL SOLD) 5 Spyderco's for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good
I saw you said prompt payment on the I’ll take it so I posted that public ready to pay as soon as I had the PP info

I get it, and thank you. However, he had PM'd me as well as replied to this thread first before you're post by time stamp. I TRY to honor time stamps, but also... in case I decide not to ( not in this case ) rule #2 applies

I hear ya, rule 2 and rule 8 are a walking contradiction plus he changed his comments prior to mine 3 or 4 times with one even saying "withdrawn" then left blank then finally changed it to "pm send" at 9pm last night, I get it though.. you expect us to pay in an instant on a public "I'll take it" but then do whatever you want behind the scenes,
I did the right thing as a fast paying buyer should, claimed and refreshed all day so I could live up to your rule 8, if every buyer was to act like me maybe you wouldn't have so many silly rules. hopefully other buyers take note of this.
thanks

I hear ya, rule 2 and rule 8 are a walking contradiction plus he changed his comments prior to mine 3 or 4 times with one even saying "withdrawn" then left blank then finally changed it to "pm send" at 9pm last night, I get it though.. you expect us to pay in an instant on a public "I'll take it" but then do whatever you want behind the scenes,
I did the right thing as a fast paying buyer should, claimed and refreshed all day so I could live up to your rule 8, if every buyer was to act like me maybe you wouldn't have so many silly rules. hopefully other buyers take note of this.
thanks

quit cluttering my thread. A PM is not able to be edited. I never saw what he posted. I work 13 hours a day and cannot sit on a computer and “refresh all day” like you can. I honored a PM by a paying supporting member by time stamp. It’s just a knife, get over it.

All sold, mods, please lock it up.

Get used to it lots of no life losers here

I appreciate your private messages and honesty. You would have got it first if you were able and willing. KELAMA was second and then this guy was 3rd. No need to add to it but thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back