• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All Sold - BF Viper & 2x 15 Urban Jack

https://imgur.com/gallery/cknQiDR

BF Viper. New. No box. $110 shipped.
PRICE DROP sold

GEC15 Urban Jack Micarta new in tube $125 shipped. SOLD
GEC15 Urban Jack Jigged Green new in tube $130 shipped. SOLD

PayPal please, going to USPS tomorrow and would love to get these sold.

Last edited:
I'll take the BF Viper!

email for PayPal please

Last edited:
BF Viper. New. No box. $110 shipped.
PRICE DROP $95

Well...I don't think the OP has checked back on this thread since much earlier today. Papercut fyi I won't be able to get online tomorrow to check my messages until mid-morning but I'm still interested in the BF Viper. I'll get you paid straightaway at that time if I've received your payment details by then, thanks!

Well...I don't think the OP has checked back on this thread since much earlier today. Papercut fyi I won't be able to get online tomorrow to check my messages until mid-morning but I'm still interested in the BF Viper. I'll get you paid straightaway at that time if I've received your payment details by then, thanks!

did you end up nabbing the BF viper from the other thread? I was gonna ask how you liked it. But I can’t PM you for some reason

Lots of action on this post overnight! But I have a PM on the viper that is first based on timestamp. Honoring that, if it falls through Beezwax gets the second chance. Thanks everyone. I’m putting a down payment on our first house so every bit helps.

did you end up nabbing the BF viper from the other thread? I was gonna ask how you liked it. But I can’t PM you for some reason

Astr0boy send me an email at the above and I'd be happy to tell the whole long story. Short version is I've been trying shotgun-style to score one, haven't got one in hand yet so can't report. But I do have other Viper slipjoints and I love them, great quality.

Lots of action on this post overnight! But I have a PM on the viper that is first based on timestamp. Honoring that, if it falls through Beezwax gets the second chance. Thanks everyone. I’m putting a down payment on our first house so every bit helps.

Understood, just let me know if the other person doesn't close the sale. And, congrats on the new house!

Back