1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

ALL SOLD Copper Gear Hinderer Investigator Maverick Pry Multitool

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear (Individual)' started by RaulDuke, Aug 18, 2019.

1. RaulDuke

RaulDuke Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 20, 2018
    I have the following mostly copper items for sale. All come with original packaging and literature pictured below. Prices are net to me--I pay shipping via USPS First Class Package to U.S. lower 48 states. Please see pictures and PM (or email at [email protected]) with questions, requests for additional info, and to claim an item. Items are already priced fairly, so prices are firm. Thank you for your interest!

Copper Hinderer Investigator Pen. Purchased early 2019 from major online retailer and carried and used lightly. SOLD.

Maverick Customs Mini Pry Multitool. Frag pattern and multicolor lightning finish. Purchased June 2019 through maker's website. SOLD.

KeyBar Copper Key Organizer. Purchased early 2019 from major online retailer. Carried for just a couple months. SOLD.

Desert Blade Works Copper Duster/Knuck/Bottle Opener & Copper FO Bead. Sold as a set with bead and lanyard tied to the duster as pictured below. Purchased both early 2019 from major online retailer. Never carried--just kind of a fidget item. SOLD.

CopperGear.JPG HindererPen.JPG MaverickPryTool.JPG CopperKeyBar.JPG CopperDuster.JPG

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
  2. Sharps

Sharps Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 15, 2001
    I'll take the pry tool and the knuck

3. TheHand

TheHand

Mar 16, 2013
    Pen and keybar for me

4. Armando solis

Armando solis Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 12, 2017
    I'll take the keybar

5. Jaire Vaan

Jaire Vaan

Feb 4, 2019
    Is the investigator pen still available?

6. RaulDuke

Feb 20, 2018
    The keybar has sold, but I still have the pen. Please PM me or send me an email at [email protected]

7. RaulDuke

Feb 20, 2018
    If "TheHand" does not follow up, you have dibs. If I don't hear from him in a short time, I'll let you know. Thanks.

8. Armando solis

Armando solis Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 12, 2017
    Payment sent

9. TheHand

TheHand

Mar 16, 2013
    Sending you email re pen

10. RaulDuke

Feb 20, 2018
    Got it. Pen goes to you. Thanks.