• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

<<<All Sold>>> CUSTOM DELICA/Verrazano FULL CONTOUR

Status
Not open for further replies.
<<<Both SOLD>>> Modified Delica with custom 3D full contour Verrazano scale set... black burlap Micarta with toxic green G10 liners... black Micarta back spacer. This modified Delica is new... never used... VG-10 full flat grind... machined for right hand tip up carry. Stock FRN scales and back spacer included... $149.00... PayPal ONLY... free shipping to a US mailing address.

OR... purchase just the scales and back spacer (no knife) to install on your own modified Delica frame for $65.00... PayPal ONLY... free shipping to a US mailing address.

ALSO I have a set of custom 3D full contour Lil'Para scales available (knife NOT included)... black burlap Micarta with royal blue G10 liners... black Micarta back spacer to install on your own modified Delica frame... machined for right hand tip up carry... $65.00... PayPal ONLY... free shipping to a US mailing address.

qSIK5TI.jpg

se1mdZ7.jpg

f6hq9fP.jpg

iC7FQkH.jpg

FtorxrQ.jpg

gUinSVQ.jpg

k4sOJsh.jpg

EmlDwCi.jpg

L49iENH.jpg

rsmya7e.jpg

Last edited:
If they are available.
"Modified Delica with custom 3D full contour Verrazano scale set"

I'll take them.

I'll take the greens one per our pms. But if you'd rather sell the whole knife I understand. And I'll take the lil para with blue liner. Thanks.

Last edited:
I'll take the lil' para scales if still available
-edit - oops, looks like JustOneMore claimed them. Seconds please

If the Harpy-ish knife on the bottom is available I'll take it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back