• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All sold. GEC 65 Ben Hogan, #35 BF knife (sold), Ocoee Giraffe(sold)

Sabercat

Gold Member
Happy New Year & thank you very much for looking!

I have for sale 3 GEC made knives today. All are unused, unmarried, and unsharpened. All come with original packaging. All will have normal scuffs and scratches. I will touch on anything more than that in the descriptions below.

1st unconditional "I'll take it" with speedy payment gets it, though I can choose not to sell it to someone. If you have questions, please PM me, don't post it here please.

I'll ship in a box, first class, to USA only. PayPal only please.

*All photos are below the last description.

1. 352216 Bladeforums 2016 knife burnt orange worm groove bone. Some rub marks on the main blade, and more significant rub marks on the punch. The fit is tight for both blades in the well, and the punch rubs when opening and closes. There are a few spots near the tang of the main blade, and I flitzed one on the punch.
$125(SOLD)
---------------------------------------------------
2. 652111 Ben Hogan (S)tore model, black gold perylic handles. I bought this at the past rendezvous. I assume the (S) designation is due to the gaps between the perylic handles and the bolster. The pull is on the strong side.
$100-->$90(SOLD)
---------------------------------------------------
3. Northwoods Ocoee Jack, giraffe bone. I bought this from the dealer. Comes with baggies, coin, leather slip, sticker. The pull is light, which was common for this run. It's also a little sluggish upon closing.
$210(SOLD)
---------------------------------------------
#35 Photos
OVjqLrm.jpg

y9mZBUu.jpg

m567lXo.jpg

Mm1j3Xn.jpg

ppcSyH6.jpg

-------------------------------------------
#65 photos
n62nhjh.jpg

X5EA36I.jpg