• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All Sold - GEC 97's - mint with tube

hose56

Gold Member
Time stamps will govern. If interested post "Ill take #_" here and follow with a PM for payment info. USA sales only. Payment via Paypal G&S. Prices include fees, shipping, and insurance. Buyers must have a BF Gold level membership or a higher level. I reserve the right to refuse sale. Note that there are only 3 or 4 people on my list that I will not sell to. All of these are mint with tube as purchased from dealers. There is factory oil on the blades as can be seen in some of the pictures. No spots or rust. More pictures available on request.

1. Sold to Eglat - 976119 in African Blackwood. This was a SFO for Charlie Campagana with a limited production of 103 pieces. Price is $old.

2. Sold to hacknslash - 976119 in Smooth Yellow Rose Bone. Rose shield. Bright yellow. Price is $old.

3. Sold to Buckibbq - 976119 American Whittler in Antique Yellow Peach Seed Jigged Bone. This was a SFO for Roy Humenick with a limited production of 52 pieces. (Rare) Price is $old.

Last edited:
I will take #1, the 97 black.

hi, I sent you wrong PayPal address so please look at second PM for corrected PayPal.

Back