• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(ALL SOLD) Lights and Watches: Malkoff, Oveready, Precista, etc.

fq55

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Posting some stuff up that is not being used. Please PM or email at fq55ls at gmail with any questions.

Not looking for trades at this time.

First up a rare Malkoff 1st run MDC HA 1-3V

This one is numbered 0147 and is from the first batch of MDC's. The interesting thing about these is the voltage range which makes this set up to run off of a single primary CR123's or single and double AA batteries.

Modes are 200/60/strobe. These are brighter than the specs that were posted by Malkoff fyi.

Condition is used, with light missing ano on the head and the body has little dings scratches and dents. The clip looks like it was "flame" darkened but otherwise works Perfectly.

Makes a great travel light.

Asking for $70.00 SOLD shipped in the USA.

Next is a Lumen Factory Surefire E Series 3 Mode Head Unit (2.7V-4.5V), XP-L2, HA3 Black
Purchased this new for my old E2 and am not a fan of the warmer tint. Warm Tint 90-CRI with Max Output at 550 Lumens. IMPORTANT: THIS IS MEANT TO BE USED WITH A SINGLE CR123 OR RECHARGEABLE Li-Ion battery like a RCR123 or 16650

-2.7V-4.5V Regulated Input for Maximum Flexibility
-3 Mode Version (5%-30%-100% with Memory Function)
-Maximum Current Input to LED at 1200mA
-Warm White, Warm Colour Temperature (2600K-3200K)
-Reverse Polarity Input Protection
-Over-Discharge Protection
-HA3 Black Anodizing on the Head Unit
-Constant Output
-Unique Reflector Design
-Precision Machined Aluminum Reflector
-High Temperature Resistant Light Orange Peel Coating
-Every Reflector Module is Pre-Focused for the Ultimate Spot
-Stainless Steel Scalloped Front Bezel
-Thickness of the glass lens has been doubled
-Duo front O-rings for better weather protection and shock resistence
-Blackened and hardened using Mil-Spec QPQ process on the Stainless Steel Front Bezel.
-Made with highest grade 7075-T6 Aerospace Aluminum

Compatible with:
Surefire
E1, E1E using 1 x CR123a Primary Cell
E2, E2E, E2D, E2O, L4 Digital Lumamax
and Malkoff MDC series lights
Runtime:
1 x CR123a Primary: ~1 hour
1 x RCR123 (16340) Rechargeable: ~40 mins.
1 x AW17670 (1600mAh): ~1 hour

Asking for $50.00 SOLD shipped

Next is a Oveready Optic DIP 8 Mode Group P60 Dropin – XPL 4000k
This dropin is used and is in very good condition. The optic has provides very good throw.

DIP are configuration switches. Our driver checks their position during power on and sets your mode group based on how you’ve arranged them. Monster optic provides more throw than should be possible in a standard P60 package. Works with P/C/Z and compatible hosts, 18350, 18490, and 18650 batteries.
  • Custom aluminum heatsink
  • Two piece construction with swappable optics
  • Driver Input 3-4.2v (1 rechargeable)
  • Battery protection (dim then cutoff at 2.8v)
  • 1000+ lumens on high (XPL)
Three DIP switches provide eight different mode groups:
1 1 1 – high only
0 1 1 – low only
1 0 1 – high low
1 1 0 – low high
0 0 1 – high med low
1 0 0 – low med high
0 1 0 – high med low dim
0 0 0 – dim low med high

Asking for $60.00 SOLD shipped in the US

Precista PRS-18Q:

**edit - this watch has a Fricker GmbH made case and I contacted them about fixing the issue for an additional cost. That was back in 2016.

Purchased this some time ago second hand. When I received it the Bezel did not have 120 clicks it was bi-directional. I figured I would send it to Germany to get fixed but it doesnt bother me. The Bezel holds its location on the dial pretty well and to me has a old school charm. Besides that issue the watch is in very good condition with minor scuffs from normal wear. Crystal is perfect and it keeps excellent time.

Watch Description from Timefactors:

This was one of the more popular of the Precista military re-editions and is now available again due to overwhelming demand. This model was issued from at least 1989 until 1993 with the ordnance numbers 6645-99, 757-3314. The original had a mineral crystal and was fitted with the ISA 1198 single jewel quartz movement. In keeping with my policy of updating the specification, the PRS-18Q is fitted with a sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the underside and a Ronda 715Li 5 jewel quartz movement with a 10 year battery life. This watch is made in Germany.

This is a tank of a watch and a great homage to the Benrus style watches issued to US and British forces back in the day.

Specs:
NATO Stock Number : 6645-99-891-0585
Case width (inc crown) : 43.5 mm
Case Thickness : 12.5 mm
Case length (lug to lug) : 47.5 mm
Lug width : 20.0 mm
Weight : 90 grams
Movement : Ronda 715LI quartz, 5 jewels, 10 year lithium battery
Crystal : 3mm Sapphire + AR
Case Finish : Bead blasted
Anti-magnetic : 4800 A/m
Water resistance : 300 meters, double Viton O-ring seals
Luminous : Super Luminova C3
Water resistance: 300 meters

Asking for $150.00. SOLD shipped in the US.

PHOTOS:

Malkoff
vxz6aIU.jpg

f6I3pgG.jpg

gKIxEZs.jpg

fzStInh.jpg

OLLHYIo.jpg

Lumen factory E Series head
0w7CSK8.jpg

mM4XOR6.jpg

S4b7FYa.jpg

This is just to show what it would look like on a Surefire E2
pmLFXQc.jpg

Oveready
8bEPNJa.jpg

Precista

0kZM55x.jpg

M1Tfs2U.jpg

eP2mBhg.jpg

Last edited:
I’ll take this:
Oveready Optic DIP 8 Mode Group P60 Dropin – XPL 4000k
This dropin is used and is in very good condition. The optic has provides very good throw.

DIP are configuration switches. Our driver checks their position during power on and sets your mode group based on how you’ve arranged them. Monster optic provides more throw than should be possible in a standard P60 package. Works with P/C/Z and compatible hosts, 18350, 18490, and 18650 batteries.
  • Custom aluminum heatsink
  • Two piece construction with swappable optics
  • Driver Input 3-4.2v (1 rechargeable)
  • Battery protection (dim then cutoff at 2.8v)
  • 1000+ lumens on high (XPL)
Three DIP switches provide eight different mode groups:
1 1 1 – high only
0 1 1 – low only
1 0 1 – high low
1 1 0 – low high
0 0 1 – high med low
1 0 0 – low med high
0 1 0 – high med low dim
0 0 0 – dim low med high

Asking for $60.00 shipped in the US

Sorry, but everything has been sold and paid for. Happened earlier today and couldn’t update the posting.

thank you.

Back