• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

**ALL SOLD** Manix 2 gray Cruwear, Manix 2 LW orange S90V, OD Green Tenacious

FS only, no trades. First "I'll take it" has priority. All rights reserved. Shipping by post office priority mail.

Spyderco Manix 2 Cruwear diamond gray G10 C101GPGY2
I am the original owner. I carried this in my EDC rotation and used it lightly but it still has the factory sharp edge. I have not messed with the screws, the clip or the edge. The blade drops with just a tiny bit of friction when you disengage the lock. The blade is not 100% clean, maybe this is the start of light patina. There might be some lint in it consistent with light carry.
Price is $160 **SOLD** including paypal fees and shipping to 48 states.

DtUveqt.jpg

MXunPGt.jpg

217LhbS.jpg

UEXoFpX.jpg

Spyderco Tenacious sprint OD green G10 C122GPGR
I am the original owner, this is from the first production run. This one is completely NIB, this is the first time it has been out of its baggie. I bought this from New Graham, I don't know whose collector number it has.
Price is $45 **SOLD** including paypal fees and shipping to 48 states.

IF7I3pI.jpg

RNmWEsD.jpg

5cX5gVx.jpg

oPiKvJZ.jpg

Manix 2 LW orange/satin S90V CS exclusive C81GM4BKP2
I am the original owner. I carried this in my EDC rotation and cut bags, envelopes, etc., it got very light use.
I have not messed with the screws, the clip or the edge. The factory edge is still sharp. The blade is centered. There is just a little bit of friction so the blade does not drop shut.
Except for some lint in it this could be considered LNIB.
Price is $135 ***SOLD*** including paypal fees and shipping to 48 states.

4C2fSOY.jpg

FRzvOK7.jpg

dgApprP.jpg

YnZLmTm.jpg

stazw9J.jpg

Last edited:
Back